Notices

Where can I get OE Spec Fog Cover Decals For Blob STI (Apart from Subaru!)

Search this Thread

Old 20 August 2008, 07:38 AM
XRTypeRS
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Where can I get OE Spec Fog Cover Decals For Blob STI (Apart from Subaru!)

Hi

I have recently had my Blob STIs front bumper resprayed and so I need to replace the STI / SUBARU TECHNICAL INTERNACIONAL decals on the fog light covers.

So far I have ordered 1 set from Ebay which looked perfect on the listing but turned out to be too big (Old Jap Spec STI?), and 1 set from decalshop.co.uk which turned out too be too small (look like they could be correct for bug eye?).

Does anyone know somewherewhere I could source a set which match the UK OE spec ones in pink and silver/grey for size, font and spacing etc, I have trawled ebay for some weeks now and they dont seem to be listed by anyone. I havent tried subaru themselves but I guess they will be £100 plus vat like any other scooby part!.

Advice appreciated!

Cheers,

Stuart

Last edited by XRTypeRS; 20 August 2008 at 07:39 AM. Reason: due to stupidity!
Old 20 August 2008, 08:05 AM
MrNoisy
Supporting Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by XRTypeRS
Hi

I have recently had my Blob STIs front bumper resprayed and so I need to replace the STI / SUBARU TECHNICAL INTERNACIONAL decals on the fog light covers.

So far I have ordered 1 set from Ebay which looked perfect on the listing but turned out to be too big (Old Jap Spec STI?), and 1 set from decalshop.co.uk which turned out too be too small (look like they could be correct for bug eye?).

Does anyone know somewherewhere I could source a set which match the UK OE spec ones in pink and silver/grey for size, font and spacing etc, I have trawled ebay for some weeks now and they dont seem to be listed by anyone. I havent tried subaru themselves but I guess they will be £100 plus vat like any other scooby part!.

Advice appreciated!

Cheers,

Stuart
You tried Revolution? Think they might do em.
Old 20 August 2008, 08:21 PM
Midlife......
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try the real Scoobyparts .....great service..there is a scammer about using his name at the moment though.
Old 20 August 2008, 08:26 PM
darren34x
Scooby Regular

Default sti graphics

hey mate
took some pictures of the decals to my local graphics shop
he measured up the light covers and went to his pc 3 minutes later
my fog light covers looked perfect again only cost me 12 quid to boot lol
hope you sort it soon
Old 20 August 2008, 10:28 PM
XRTypeRS
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hey chaps,

Thanks for the replies

I took a look at both revolution motorsport and scoobyparts and both do STI foglight decals but they are too small (bugeye) or the wrong kind of lettering.

Good idea about the local shop but I don't have my original stickers to copy as the covers have been sprayed, just some pics I took and measurements but they are a bit blurry to copy. Not sure if there is such a shop near here either.

I cant believe that you just cant get hold of these things, i always thought ebay would be awash with them!, there is a market here for the taking!!

Any more ideas?

Cheers,

Stu

Last edited by XRTypeRS; 20 August 2008 at 10:29 PM. Reason: cr@p spelling