Notices

JDM bugeye need advice :D

Search this Thread

Old 28 June 2008, 04:52 PM
bab090
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM bugeye need advice :D

hi guys, its nice to see here again, because i was here all the time, when i had sti V4, then i was gone for the moment while i was owning EVOs . then few weeks back i bought fresh JDM bugeye imported from japan and already installed with T518z . and also got cusco zero2e, however this coilover clunks crazy so i am looking for other coilover, prior to do some mods i need some information and hope you guys will help me,

So please provide your opinion on this.

is it true that stock air box is OK for this mod level with K&N air filter, but still don know the K&N air filter code for JDM STI V7, please tell me if you know.

also i think clutch will be replaced by ACT unit, do you think this is solid unit or should i concern any other brand, is ACT SB2-HDSS can use on my car? what is proper model code for my car?

as i said i have t518z what is max but safe boost for 91 oct else is stock other than walbro and muffler. i will buy tactrix cable shortly and will be done email tune by someone, also is there anyone can do remote tune? all i have is wideband and tactrix.

and finally will i get 360bhp from t518z and walbro axleback muffler only
, thank you