Notices

thinking of this car for a friend....anyone know it glasgow area ??

Search this Thread

Old 19 August 2007, 11:29 PM
rabskyline
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thinking of this car for a friend....anyone know it glasgow area ??

i emailed the guy and he seems fine and offered all this info but wanted some opinions on the car and its spec...heres what he said when i asked for more details on its power/spec etc...do yo uknow it ? glasgow area !

nu mark is the name of the exhaust it is made by blitz its one of the few ones that has the flamer kit on it, used it a few times lol so much fun but if you get caught using it never a good thing i have a greddy e management unit running over the apexi ecu running it as a piggy back system everything that has been bought for the car i have all bills also if interested i can e mail you most of documents have a folder of everything also have the dynos from 262.6 up to 387.9 bhp for car also car is currently running 1 bar boost i have a varient for the boost also limiter it set on 7.9 rpm most work was carried out before i bought the car anything done after was carried out by glasgow clutch centre or hyper tech in bonnybridge i hope this helps if anything else please get in touch best was to look at car i have people viewin car on monday and tuesday im doing a bulk viewing then i under esimated how many people would be interested in this car and also not trying to sound like a d**k but have been told that guy is coming on tuesday to buy car i have been inform everyone of this only yo make sure everyone knows the same thing kindest reagrds Romeo

let me know if you know it and its owner.. condition etc....might take him to see it !
Subaru Impreza UK spec Wrx Sti Pro Drive Turbo (no Evo) on eBay, Subaru, Cars, Cars, Parts Vehicles (item 270156271239 end time 27-Aug-07 16:52:13 BST)
Old 20 August 2007, 02:07 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No mention of engine modifications or mileage anywhere. But it's still running 387bhp.