Notices

Powerstation emptied my pockets today

Search this Thread

Old 11 September 2006, 10:18 PM
Gav
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Powerstation emptied my pockets today

Well went down today to sort a fueling problem and ended up having the full Type 25 stage 3 handling kit fitted Curtis was to blame saying how good it was and will transform the car. So i thought sod it, lets have it. 3 and a half hours later it was all in and i was on my way sadly my drive home was mostly motorway but when i got on some local twisties i noticed a massive difference. The thicker ARB's and drop links firmed the car right up and the anti lift kit took my breath away at how it kept the nose right down ( not easy to do with 360bhp to fight against ) The dampeners transformed the handling too, can carry so much more speed through corners now. Will have a play with the settings to find my ideal set up. Feel like a racing driver trying to find the extra tenths

Thanks very much to Curtis who put up with my questions all day, i learnt a shed load off you today mate

Gav..
Old 12 September 2006, 12:21 AM
Andy S.
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by scoobygav555
Well went down today to sort a fueling problem and ended up having the full Type 25 stage 3 handling kit fitted Curtis was to blame saying how good it was and will transform the car. So i thought sod it, lets have it. 3 and a half hours later it was all in and i was on my way sadly my drive home was mostly motorway but when i got on some local twisties i noticed a massive difference. The thicker ARB's and drop links firmed the car right up and the anti lift kit took my breath away at how it kept the nose right down ( not easy to do with 360bhp to fight against ) The dampeners transformed the handling too, can carry so much more speed through corners now. Will have a play with the settings to find my ideal set up. Feel like a racing driver trying to find the extra tenths

Thanks very much to Curtis who put up with my questions all day, i learnt a shed load off you today mate

Gav..
Are you posting this every where Gav!!!
Old 12 September 2006, 11:24 AM
Gav
Scooby Regular

Didnt know where to put it
Old 12 September 2006, 08:10 PM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

did you have the arb and droplinks changed on the front as well?
Old 14 September 2006, 11:04 PM
Gav
Scooby Regular

I did mate, made a massive difference