Notices

Willy waving

Search this Thread

Old 23 March 2006, 07:54 PM
bbdp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***** waving

Now i dont want to start a ***** waving contest but i've got a standard MY99 turbo (UK car) and its goin in for a full turbo back H & S exhaust and Green Cotton filter on Saturday.

I'd like to know if anyone else has a similar mod, what power and torque i should expect and where to go next?

Planning a Tek3 maybe but tbh i'm lost after that....i realise there are loads of options but i dont want massive power and its my daily driver so reliability is a must.
What's the best power/torque figure i can attain without melting the block or ripping the engine to bits for new pistons etc?
Old 23 March 2006, 08:11 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bbdp
Now i dont want to start a ***** waving contest but i've got a standard MY99 turbo (UK car) and its goin in for a full turbo back H & S exhaust and Green Cotton filter on Saturday.

I'd like to know if anyone else has a similar mod, what power and torque i should expect and where to go next?

Planning a Tek3 maybe but tbh i'm lost after that....i realise there are loads of options but i dont want massive power and its my daily driver so reliability is a must.
What's the best power/torque figure i can attain without melting the block or ripping the engine to bits for new pistons etc?
Decat, filter AND map (important) will give you about 260-270bhp dependant on the atmosphere, RR and the size of your **** (). This is nice, useable power on a UK car and there after I'd be looking at an STI.

What's the score with the chassis?
Old 23 March 2006, 08:16 PM
bbdp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Decat, filter AND map (important) will give you about 260-270bhp dependant on the atmosphere, RR and the size of your **** (). This is nice, useable power on a UK car and there after I'd be looking at an STI.

What's the score with the chassis?
Absolutely boggo standard. first mod will be the exhaust and filter but need advice after that.
Had the car about a month, loving it but want to release the potential and get a nice exhaust note to boot (love that burble!) What do ya reckon?