Notices

powerstation

Search this Thread

Old 12 December 2005, 05:57 PM
vallumlj
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default powerstation

has anyone ever had there car remap at powerstation. i am thinking about taking mine there. Just want to no people opionions of this company.

thank you
Old 12 December 2005, 06:20 PM
andy97
Scooby Regular

Location: Api 500+bhp MD321T @91dB Probably SN's longest owner of an Impreza Turbo
Received 118 Likes on 103 Posts

Highly regarded they are.

They have developed the T25 inconjuction with Litchfields (now in the same building).

Cannot comment personally on a remap, but I have had my suspension done there, and it is fantastic.

They have an excellent reputation and their own rolling road, wait for other posts, but I think you will get a similar response to mine

Andy
Old 12 December 2005, 09:56 PM
stubbz
Scooby Newbie

Thumbs up Power station Praise

Originally Posted by andy97
Highly regarded they are.

They have developed the T25 inconjuction with Litchfields (now in the same building).

Cannot comment personally on a remap, but I have had my suspension done there, and it is fantastic.

They have an excellent reputation and their own rolling road, wait for other posts, but I think you will get a similar response to mine

Andy
I have been to Power Station quite a few times now, when they where in Cheltenham, now @ Tewkbury.
Had my Sept99 uk scoob remapped there, took just over 2 hours, they are very good / knowlegable and friendly guys. Rich does most if not all of the remapping, its done on the 800bhp rolling road, so you get fast results without using up loads of fuel taking your car round some a roads or a track. Price is reasonable also.
I had a problem with terminal power and was thought to be my back box so they put my car up on the ramps and swopped it for one of their b.boxes and did another power run then took it off and put mine back on. So they are very helpfull. The rolling road or Dyno Cell is very impressive and greatly improved from when they were in Cheltenham.
They also won the GP Tuner :-

FI Class
2000-2999cc Fastest
Japanese Car

Fastest
Subaru Impreza

Check out the video @ http://www.powerstation.org.uk/tunergp.asp

Anybody else any comments ?

Last edited by stubbz; 12 December 2005 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Added Pic
Old 12 December 2005, 10:06 PM
Garion
Scooby Regular

had my car remapped there a few weeks ago, very professional,quick & free coffee!
if youre quick i believe their still doing the ecutek for the group buy price. I wasnt even in the group buy but i still got the reduced price.