Notices

how do you fit a new impreza radiator?

Search this Thread

Old 02 December 2004, 06:34 PM
GREEN SCOOBY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question how do you fit a new impreza radiator?

This question is not for me but more for my cousin who owns a garage and has asked for some help from you guys. They have a P-reg pre-face lift uk turbo in and it needs the radiator changing.He got the old one out and put the new one in and it has as far as I know cracked/blew! and started leaking water.It has done this twice now. I was just wondering if there is any specific method to putting these in due to the nature of the engine etc IE you have to do this before you do that and watch out for this etc you get the picture! Another thing that was mentioned was that after everything was fitted the first time there was heat coming through the car as it nomally should when bled and everything ok. I am sorry for not having all the info at hand at the moment so all this might be pointless putting on the board as its always better to be there and have a look before saying what the matter is so if there is anyone out there that can help and give me some instructions on doing the job that would be great.PHEW!
Old 02 December 2004, 08:34 PM
stockcar
Scooby Regular

Received 379 Likes on 301 Posts

Roy, tell them to ring me...................sounds like there is more than a "bust" radiator to worry about..................

alyn - asperformance.com
Old 02 December 2004, 09:11 PM
GREEN SCOOBY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

as always,cheers Alyn, I will do so. On a different note though that scooby mag was good, I can not wait for the next.

Roy