Notices

Any Impreza owner with experience of "Fuel Cat" please post here!!

Search this Thread

Old 11 October 2004, 09:59 AM
VTEC to Turbo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Any Impreza owner with experience of "Fuel Cat" please post here!!

I know the topic of "Fuel Cat" has been discussed in length else where on this forum, but I have a slightly different agender with this post (please read on).

If you are not using "Fuel Cat" then this is not the thread to just air your views on the product.

I myself am slightly skeptical and want to get feedback from people that have real world experience from using them on a non-modified Subaru Impreza, turbo or otherwise.

If you are using a "Fuel Cat" on a standard UK turbo and are happy to give feedback under the following headings I, and I am sure others would like to hear your findings from real world useage. (Please reply to this 'THE ORIGINAL' thread and answer under each of the headings below)

1.Positive, negative or neutral opinion of "Fuel Cat"?

2.How many miles have you done with this product?

3.Have you found improved MPG (approx 25 miles extra per tank)?

4.Do you think that this has increased the octane rating to 99Ron (whilst using 95Ron)?

5.Do you believe your engine to be running smoother?

6.Have you had to do anything other than fit this in the fuel line to make it work? (e.g. disconnect the battery for 30 mins so the ECU can re-adjust itself!)

7.With your own experiences of "Fuel Cat", would you recommend this to others (me)?

8.Any other feedback!

Thanks for your time guys.
I am in no way working with, or for anyone to do with "Fuel cat" or any other professional body! If you have horror stories of this product I would like to hear it! in turn if you have found them to be the best kept secret I also want to hear it!