Notices

Need help with a v1 jdm

Search this Thread

Old 12 September 2018, 11:33 AM
Richard Bennett
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with a v1 jdm

Hi guys I have a v1 jdm been off the road now going on 18 months with an annoying problem I can’t figure out . Long story so bare with me lol . It cut out on me on the motorway and wouldn’t do anything apart from ignition lights , I figured it was probably the alarm and immobiliezer so I had a new one fitted and the guy managed to find a blown green square fuse in the engine bay . Sound I thought got it running took it out hitting boost cut majorly unless I used part throttle . Then after that I was getting fault codes for the maf , idle control valve, injector 4 , boost solenoid, map sensor . So I replaced the maf idle valve bossy solenoid and map sensor , started it exactly the same codes . Then I figured it probably a ecu fault so got a new ecu and still the exact same . So I rewired a few bits managed to loose the maf code but still got the rest . I then replaced the wiring looms from front t to back of the car another ecu just to test and still got codes 23 44 45 . It’s had new injectors aswel as the old ones was starting to crumble . I’m now completely stuck an have no idea what to do I’ve replaced everything on the car that’s giving me codes . I’ve even took the boost solenoid off an out power to it and it clicks fine the idle valve also opens and closes when I manually put power to it