Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Classic Scoobie Bitz

Search this Thread

Old 23 December 2013, 10:40 PM
essexwrxowner
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Classic Scoobie Bitz

Hi guys,

I'm Phil, just bought my new 03 Impreza, I would like to get it checked out by a professional who knows these cars, and this company appear to be on Facebook and very local to me.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/131821250304323/

Has any who used the owner I believe is called Jamie Felus before, or can opinion on his work?

Thank You

Phil
Old 23 December 2013, 11:04 PM
IN THE STICKS
Scooby Regular

Location: I'm still around in deepest Essex, now with a Fiesta ST-2

If you get stuck , Extreme Scoobies just outside Chelmsford come very highly recommended.
http://www.extremescoobies.co.uk
Old 23 December 2013, 11:14 PM
romford-boy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by IN THE STICKS
If you get stuck , Extreme Scoobies just outside Chelmsford come very highly recommended.
http://www.extremescoobies.co.uk
+1 for Extreme, that's were ours gets serviced.
Old 24 December 2013, 04:48 PM
impreza82
Scooby Regular

Another vote for Extreme Scoobys here. Had my one serviced with out any issue.

As for Classic Scoobie Bitz, I have heard mixed reviews regarding his work, and the 'garage' is more of a breakers yard. So in terms of first impressions of a professional outlet Extreme win hands down.

Hope this helps
Old 26 December 2013, 02:56 PM
modelmotorvation
Scooby Regular

i use classic scoobie bitz for all the work done on my car .
if its a classic then there is not much jamie wont have to hand you may need tbh.
so far i have had new lights front and rear , rear high level spoiler including paint , new 3d front grill including paint , boost and oil gauges fitted , new roof lining fitted , new outer gutter trims fitted , new back box supplied and fitted , also new wheels painted and fitted.
in the next couple of days he will also be doing my brake upgrade for me too , 4pots new discs and hoses
all in all a very good service by jamie , as above he is set up as a breakers but offers servicing and paint too and over the few months i have known him is going from strength to strength despite being let down badly by a small minority.
my car will be going in to jamie early in the new year to have new rear arches fitted and a full respray too.
he has never let me down to date and is always available for help and advice when ever needed
as yours is a 2003 model i would say extreme scoobys too as i am not sure if jamie knows too much about them but a 2 minute phonecall would let you know for sure and i know he would help in anyway he could
Old 26 December 2013, 04:43 PM
Bean1984
Scooby Regular

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Classic scooby bits for me. Altho mines a bugeye jamie fitted my carbon fibre spoiler to my carbon fibre boot lid. Ive seen how things have improved over the last year for jamie. Ill continue to use jamie for all the smaller parts on my bugeye but i know he wont touch a cambelt kit on any car so in that case for me. Its extreme scoobies that gets my vote there
Old 27 December 2013, 12:48 PM
328isport
Scooby Regular

Yep another one for Extreme Scoobies as this is where mine gets serviced/any mods done. Works great for me as he's open Saturdays and has a waiting room, so for jobs like the oil service/Walbro pump my cars going in for on the 11th, I don't have to mess about with lifts/taxi's etc. Paul's also a straight forward guy and knows his stuff.

I have no experience of Scoobie Bitz so can't add anything on these guys.
Old 29 December 2013, 03:35 AM
Essexdon
Scooby Regular

Jamie at CSB is a nice guy and always prepared to help his customers out but anything to do with the workings of an Impreza he will send you Extreme. But he has some good deals of wheels, body parts etc so keep an eye out on his FB page.

I have used Extreme a few times and never had any problems. Paul at Extreme knows his stuff and is very honest so for work on your Impreza he is the best in Essex.