Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Decided to sell my baby...And dont mean the twins!! lol

Search this Thread

Old 01 July 2010, 08:56 PM
ScoobyChick-Sti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Decided to sell my baby...And dont mean the twins!! lol

Right finally decided that the Scooby has to go to make way for a 7 seater. I thought that i'd be able to keep it but after the birth of the twins it has proved way too small for me with 4 kiddes

If anyone knows of someone who may be interested in my Scooby I'd be greatful if u would message me and i can pass my number on.

Subaru impreza WRX STI V3 2L, 1996 Jap Import with private plate, 4 gd pirelli tyres, Stainless steel exhust, Lowered, STI interior, CAT 1 alarm and imob, Front anti roll bar, FULL service 6 months ago, new brake pads, MOT till dec 10, tax. Used daily and never let me down - £3,500 ovno
Old 01 July 2010, 10:58 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Shame, but needs must.

I know you have been swaying backwards and forwards whether to or not, but at least you can get another in the future when circumstances suit better.
Old 02 July 2010, 07:28 AM
ScoobyChick-Sti
Scooby Regular

I know Nate. I really dont wanna sell her but with four kids its proving to be too small. As much as i love my car it is just a car and my babies come 1st. And as u can imagine with twins and two other children, a double buggy and half the house i have to take with me when i take my boys out, a scooby is just not pratical. I'm sure i'll have another when my 10 and 13 yr old are old enough to get themselves about. By then the boys will be old enough to know what a scooby is all about and sure they will love coming on the meets with me
Old 02 July 2010, 08:19 AM
Nurse Gladys
Scooby Regular

Location: Daily drive is a Scoob again - just what it should be!

Sorry you've decided to sell - but as you say a Scoob is not practical with four kids!! We struggle with one!

Hope you still come to the meets in your 7 seater - after all it's not what you drive - and it's best to get the boys into it from an early age!!

Hope all is going well on the baby front.......any pics?