Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Scooby needs a new home

Search this Thread

Old 11 December 2008, 05:57 PM
John1uk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Scooby needs a new home

IF YOU think you’ve got it rough this Christmas, spare a thought for this poor !!
Old 11 December 2008, 07:20 PM
mrs_b4
Scooby Regular

It is a shame that any dog is awaiting a new home through no fault of their own,but this particular dog is large powerful and not a wonderful reputation which all goes against it.
Many year's ago we wanted an adult dog and the dog home refused as we had a child under 7 years of age so we ended up with a puppy which turned into a complete nightmare,also had an adult 2 year old rescue dog which was even worse hated everyone except us.
A risk you take with rescue dog's is the history is unknown so you never really know what that poor dog has been through,and sometimes it has very upsetting outcomes for all parties.
I'm all for rehoming but unfortunately it takes time, hopefully Scooby will find someone to love him soon
Old 11 December 2008, 09:39 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

I think Rhodesian Ridgebacks are great, I cannot see how you say about their reputation ?

All Ridgebacks I have ever seen are very docile, obviously you can get the rogue one, but that is a minority.
Old 11 December 2008, 11:13 PM
mrs_b4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by *Nate*
I think Rhodesian Ridgebacks are great, I cannot see how you say about their reputation ?

All Ridgebacks I have ever seen are very docile, obviously you can get the rogue one, but that is a minority.
I am saying that they have a reputation as do rottweiler's which as we all know isn't true,but it does go against them when trying to rehome them.