Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Ron & Rons "Official" Management Tour 2008

Search this Thread

Old 30 January 2008, 04:53 PM
Big Ron
Scooby Regular

Location: TO DONATE TO OUR DIABETES RUN PLZ GO TO www.justgiving.com/ronseurotour2008 THANK U!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Ron & Rons "Official" Management Tour 2008

As some of you are aware, Ron and I will be travelling to Germany for the 2008 German leg of the WRC. As part of our "official" tour programme we will be keeping this thread updated with our progress and encounters along the way. Nobody will be excluded, everyone is welcome

What many of you will not know is how Ron & Ron are aiming to relinquish you from your cash for our chosen charity "Diabetes UK"
Bearing in mind this will be mid-August and the height of summer, we are going to drive to Germany and back in full tux just like our namesakes Ron & Ron

The reason we have chosen Diabetes UK is that there are quite a few members on here that are Diabetic or are like Ron have a child that is Diabetic.

We are aiming to attract massive attention for this worthy cause and to raise as much money as possible. If any of you have any ideas for attracting further money and sponsorship please let us know

Over the years the ESC has always dug deep for worthy causes, we both hope you can do the same for us. So dont wait get your name down and how much you would like to sponsor Ron & Ron getting sweaty in WRC Germany 2008

01. Big Ron £20 & 15lb of sweat

P.S. Tiny Could you make this a sticky please?
Old 30 January 2008, 05:01 PM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

As some of you are aware, Ron and I will be travelling to Germany for the 2008 German leg of the WRC. As part of our "official" tour programme we will be keeping this thread updated with our progress and encounters along the way. Nobody will be excluded, everyone is welcome

What many of you will not know is how Ron & Ron are aiming to relinquish you from your cash for our chosen charity "Diabetes UK"
Bearing in mind this will be mid-August and the height of summer, we are going to drive to Germany and back in full tux just like our namesakes Ron & Ron

The reason we have chosen Diabetes UK is that there are quite a few members on here that are Diabetic or are like Ron have a child that is Diabetic.

We are aiming to attract massive attention for this worthy cause and to raise as much money as possible. If any of you have any ideas for attracting further money and sponsorship please let us know

Over the years the ESC has always dug deep for worthy causes, we both hope you can do the same for us. So dont wait get your name down and how much you would like to sponsor Ron & Ron getting sweaty in WRC Germany 2008

02. Little Dazza £20

Old 30 January 2008, 05:02 PM
Big Ron
Scooby Regular

Location: TO DONATE TO OUR DIABETES RUN PLZ GO TO www.justgiving.com/ronseurotour2008 THANK U!

Ron & Ron say thanks to Dazza
Old 30 January 2008, 05:47 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20

Old 30 January 2008, 05:54 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Apoligies but the " Sticky " Function is broken
Old 30 January 2008, 05:59 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Fix it then !!

I'm sure that people will see that our ADAC Rallye Deutschland tour is real, and not a wind up now
Old 30 January 2008, 06:59 PM
mrs_b4
Scooby Regular

Put the b4's down for £20 Will increase donation if you take Mark with you

Im deadly serious about this
Old 30 January 2008, 08:05 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20
04. The B4's £20

Keep 'em coming
Old 30 January 2008, 08:36 PM
Big Ron
Scooby Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by tiny01
Apoligies but the " Sticky " Function is broken
Well it would be greatly appreciated if you can arrange the fix

Will you be adding your name to list?
Old 30 January 2008, 11:08 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

83 views and only 9 posts

Are we not the popular pair then ??????????????
Old 30 January 2008, 11:48 PM
TSK.
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by *Nate*

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20
04. The B4's £20

Keep 'em coming
Well fellas whether these blokes dis like you or not should they really be begrudging the diabetes charity of a few quid in order to find a cure? what you Rons are doing is something to be proud of ( ) where as this lot not naming names should be ashamed if they can't spare a measley 20 pounds.

COUNT ME IN

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20
04. The B4's £20
05. TSK. £20
Old 31 January 2008, 02:53 AM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

So who is Tsk then

Who cares, many thanks newbie TSK
Old 31 January 2008, 05:48 AM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Video of SEM - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 31 January 2008, 07:20 AM
Big Ron
Scooby Regular

Cool

Well fellas whether these blokes dis like you or not should they really be begrudging the diabetes charity of a few quid in order to find a cure? what you Rons are doing is something to be proud of ( ) where as this lot not naming names should be ashamed if they can't spare a measley 20 pounds.

COUNT ME IN

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20
04. The B4's £20
05. TSK. £20

Thanks to all who have contributed so far
Supercue has posted this in the SIDCand Phil has agreed to make it a sticky

It would be very advantagous if we can do the same in here as this thread will be linked to lots of places across the UK
Old 31 January 2008, 07:58 AM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Originally Posted by Big Ron
Supercue has posted this in the SIDCand Phil has agreed to make it a sticky

Don't recal speaking to a Ron?

Old 31 January 2008, 08:23 AM
Supercue
Scooby Regular

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20
04. The B4's £20
05. TSK £20
06. Edmondo £10

Keep 'em coming

No Phil I passed on your kind comments to Ron and he assured me he would show you his gratitude
Old 31 January 2008, 08:58 AM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Which Ron is growing the moustache for this ??????
Old 31 January 2008, 09:40 AM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Originally Posted by Supercue

No Phil I passed on your kind comments to Ron and he assured me he would show you his gratitude
Just checking Big Ron's SIDC Membership Status
Old 31 January 2008, 10:51 AM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally Posted by phil_stephens
Just checking Big Ron's SIDC Membership Status
check wozzaas while you are there phil
Old 31 January 2008, 11:13 AM
Diesel_DC
Scooby Regular

Location: Back in Diesel wonderland - 3.0 TDi Quattro A4, with more toys than Ann Summers...lol

Need to have a chat with Wozza
Old 31 January 2008, 02:05 PM
TSK.
Scooby Newbie

C'mon guys get ya wallets out
Old 31 January 2008, 02:28 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20
04. The B4's £20
05. TSK £20
06. Edmondo £10
07. Cornelius £10, I'll pay another £10 if one of you grows the Ron moustache for the tour

Keep 'em coming
Old 31 January 2008, 03:33 PM
Big Ron
Scooby Regular

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20
04. The B4's £20
05. TSK £20
06. Edmondo £10
07. Cornelius £10, I'll pay another £10 if one of you grows the Ron moustache for the tour

Keep 'em coming

Well done to all who promised funds so far
The Management think it will cost a lot more than £10 to grow a moustache young man

But if we have enough money pledged I'm sure this obstacle can be overcome. Wouldnt you agree Ron?
Old 31 January 2008, 05:58 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Well, I thought that I'd start it off
Old 31 January 2008, 06:38 PM
Big Ron
Scooby Regular

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20
04. The B4's £20
05. TSK £20
06. Edmondo £10

Keep 'em coming

Paul you still need to up the pledge for a moustache
The Management have been informed that CEEVIC College students will be adding to the funds donated by everyone on the SIDC/ESC threads

With everyones help this could be massive
Old 31 January 2008, 11:15 PM
g!nge
Scooby Regular

Location: Being scared Sh!tless by Nate banging on the window :D

this is going to be mahussive! I can't wait to get going properly as it such a good cause! i wanna see pink humming birds on the cars and pink tux hahahaha that would be awesome
Old 01 February 2008, 07:54 AM
Big Ron
Scooby Regular

Welcome to the party G!nge. We have been in touch with Diabetes UK and they are sending us a fundraisers pack with loads of info etc.

Maybe if one of the graphics boys could be so kind as to donate some logos and sunscreens for the windows that would be fantastic.

We really do need your help to make this a fantastic success.
Old 01 February 2008, 09:16 AM
Nate
Scooby Regular

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20
04. The B4's £20
05. TSK £20
06. Edmondo £10
08. Pete £10 (GC)
09. Jjordie £20 (GC)

Keep 'em coming

The Management have been informed that CEEVIC College students will be adding to the funds donated by everyone on the SIDC/ESC threads

Old 01 February 2008, 10:02 AM
Nate
Scooby Regular

02. Little Dazza £20
03. Nate £20
04. The B4's £20
05. TSK £20
06. Edmondo £10
08. Pete £10 (GC)
09. Jjordie £20 (GC)
10. SweetP £20 (GC)

Keep 'em coming

Old 01 February 2008, 10:03 AM
Nate
Scooby Regular

£170 so far ....... And we are only a few days into the pledges , but there are so many others out there yet to get their names down

Quick Reply: Ron & Rons "Official" Management Tour 2008