Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Suggested dates for Treasure Hunt II

Search this Thread

Old 22 June 2007, 01:57 PM
Boney Em
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suggested dates for Treasure Hunt II

[SIZE="3"]
Afternoon everyone!

After having such good fun on the treasure hunt last weekend (father's day) and not many people being able to make it along, we thought we might organise another one for later this year.

Everyone has lots going on over the summer months, so we're looking at September (as hopefully the weather will still be reasonable).......a free date on the ESC events calendar at the moment is SUNDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER.

If you're interested in coming along, please can you add your name to the list SIZE]

1. Team Cataluyna - 9th or 16th

Another ESC family fun day out in the pipeline!

Last edited by Boney Em; 23 June 2007 at 06:12 PM. Reason: didnt check the calendar at home before posting the dates, doh! LOL
Old 22 June 2007, 02:05 PM
Milamber
Scooby Senior

Bit far in advance for me to commit at the moment. If I'm free then I'm up for it again.
Old 22 June 2007, 02:13 PM
bibo_boy
Scooby Regular

I'm away with the Army from Friday 7th Sept until Sunday 23rd

Can't believe I'm going to miss this after last time.....

Don't let Little BB see this or I'll be in the dog house (if I had one).

I already miss his birthday every year due to me being away at the same time year in, year out..... this will send him over the edge!!!!

Bibo.

P.S. any votes for the week before
Old 22 June 2007, 03:00 PM
Boney Em
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bibo_boy

any votes for the week before
I didnt suggest Sun 2nd Sept, as there are already two events on the calendar for that day (Time Attack Final and Trax), so wasnt sure how many from the club were already down for that......

Typical you're away for those dates........if we dont get enough response then it wont be happening till next year
Old 22 June 2007, 03:45 PM
spally
Scooby Regular

hopefully team spally will be there this time
Old 22 June 2007, 03:59 PM
the better half
Scooby Regular

Afternoon everyone!

After having such good fun on the treasure hunt last weekend (father's day) and not many people being able to make it along, we thought we might organise another one for later this year.

Everyone has lots going on over the summer months, so we're looking at September (as hopefully the weather will still be reasonable).......free dates on the ESC events calendar at the moment are SUNDAY 9TH OR SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER.

If you're interested in coming along, please can you add your name to the list and put which date/s you can make (either 9 or 16 Sept).

2. RB5286 & Deb - Either but would not be able to do any other w/e in Sept as busy

Old 22 June 2007, 05:38 PM
BRI4N
Scooby Regular

Afternoon everyone!

Everyone has lots going on over the summer months, so we're looking at September (as hopefully the weather will still be reasonable).......free dates on the ESC events calendar at the moment are SUNDAY 9TH OR SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER.

If you're interested in coming along, please can you add your name to the list and put which date/s you can make (either 9 or 16 Sept).

2. RB5286 & Deb - Either but would not be able to do any other w/e in Sept as busy
3. The defending champions - Either date should be ok

Old 22 June 2007, 06:48 PM
wozzaa
Scooby Regular

Afternoon everyone!

3. The defending champions - Either date should be ok
4. Team Wozzaa

And remember NO SAT NAVS
Old 22 June 2007, 07:10 PM
Boney Em
Scooby Regular

Default AMENDMENT TO SUGGESTED DATES..

Sorry, my bad, realised when i got home we cant do Sat 9th so i'm now just suggested SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER.....will amend the listing thread

Sorry
Old 22 June 2007, 07:13 PM
Boney Em
Scooby Regular

Afternoon everyone!

Everyone has lots going on over the summer months, so we're looking at September (as hopefully the weather will still be reasonable).......SUNDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER is currently free on the ESC events calendar

If you're interested in coming along, please can you add your name to the list......adding your name is not a definate commitment as such, but want to get an idea of who many people want to do a hunt on this date

1. Team Cataluyna
2. RB5286 & Deb
3. The defending champions -
4. Team Wozzaa
5. Spally & Sarah

And remember NO SAT NAVS
[/QUOTE]
Old 22 June 2007, 08:26 PM
wozzaa
Scooby Regular

What's all this then
https://www.scoobynet.com/wyioc-even...-hunt-2-a.html
Old 22 June 2007, 11:12 PM
BeeSTi
Scooby Regular

Location: Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out

Afternoon everyone!

Everyone has lots going on over the summer months, so we're looking at September (as hopefully the weather will still be reasonable).......SUNDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER is currently free on the ESC events calendar

If you're interested in coming along, please can you add your name to the list......adding your name is not a definate commitment as such, but want to get an idea of who many people want to do a hunt on this date

1. Team Cataluyna
2. RB5286 & Deb
4. Team Wozzaa
5. Spally & Sarah
6. The BeeSTi`s T/H 1 Runners up apparently

And remember NO SAT NAVS
Old 23 June 2007, 06:11 PM
Boney Em
Scooby Regular

Afternoon everyone!

1. Team Cataluyna
2. RB5286 & Deb
4. Team Wozzaa
5. Spally & Sarah
6. The BeeSTi`s T/H 1 Runners up apparently

And remember NO SAT NAVS