Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

MOCOM not returning Calls or emails

Search this Thread

Old 07 May 2007, 12:38 PM
Tissy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy MOCOM not returning Calls or emails

Sometime ago i booked my car in at MOCOMS for my prodrive springs to be fitted, the 8th May was arranged (tomorrow).

This was done by email and i have left a couple of messages and sent emails to see what time Zak wanted the car there. So far no response.

Now i know he is busy and is well respected on this forum, but it is a little dissappointing when calls or emails are not returned for a confirmed booking.

We all have busy lives and have to arrange them to best suit other comittments also.

If i do not hear back today, then i'm affraid he may loose his booking for tomorrow.

Any suggestions?
Old 07 May 2007, 12:40 PM
Mark_B4
Scooby Regular

Steve,
he's real busy at the moment, and his partner has told him to take Sunday and today off, as it was her birthday, so I suspect he's doing as he is told...

Try again tomorrow
Old 07 May 2007, 12:46 PM
Tissy
Scooby Regular

Totally understand that mate, we all have to look after our family first.

However, he was emailed on the 18th,19th & 29th April asking for a time, with telephone message left in between also. The last message being left Friday.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Old 07 May 2007, 12:47 PM
yellowvanman
Scooby Regular

Tissy,

i'm sure if you are booked in with Zak, then it will be fine.

I understand the lack of response may be fustrating, but it is a Bank Holiday and therefore he may not be working or answering calls/emails?
Old 07 May 2007, 12:56 PM
Tissy
Scooby Regular

I'm sure the booking is fine, i just need to know what time to arrive for him. Its only a 3-4hr job, so i don't want to be waiting there with the car for 10hrs.
Old 07 May 2007, 01:30 PM
Looie
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Location: It's not a Scoob, or even a Skoda, but 200bhp is on the horizon..

Tissy, if Zak does his usual for us Harlow people - he will probably drop you back off to the town and give you a time to come back. Cab from the town to Zak's costs well under a tenner, but you will have to show the driver where to go as they 'aint got a clue that place exists!
Old 07 May 2007, 01:44 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

I have sent Zak a couple of emails without response

I know he is busy so I will give him a call next week

Phil
Old 07 May 2007, 01:55 PM
ice maiden
Scooby Regular

I would say that if zak is having a couple of days off its well deserved.....he seems to work more or less 24/7
Old 07 May 2007, 01:56 PM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He is mega busy mate and i cannot explain why he has not contacted you.

However, im seeing him this afternoon so i will contact you later to ensure all is okay.

Dont fret.. it will all be okay.
Old 07 May 2007, 02:26 PM
bibo_boy
Scooby Regular

He does take awhile to get back to you sometimes and this can be frustrating, but he's always honest and as I learnt the hard way, it's worth getting the best to do the job and the above is part of the price...

As you say Tissy though, it can be frustrating and maybe there could be an opportunity for Zak to expand as I know he's always booked...

Bibo.

P.S. if Zak reads this..... I've got a little job I need doing !!!!!!
Old 07 May 2007, 02:29 PM
Mocom Racing
Former Sponsor

Tissy,

your booking is fine for tomorrow; if you can leave your car with me from around 9am then you should have it back around 2pm. You're looking at around an hour per corner and a further hour for the subsequent alignment. We don't really have the best environment for you to wait around so as Looie has said I'll happily drop you back into Harlow or Epping and drop your car off on completion if required.

Regarding the lack of response to the emails you sent on the 19th and 29th April requesting a time to drop the car off, these have been overlooked and I can only apologise and likewise I apologise for not yet responding to the message you left Friday evening?? I'm yet to pick up my messages left Friday evening/Saturday as I was out mapping both Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night and as I'm sure you'd agree it'd be bad practice to attempt to answer my calls under those conditions
Old 07 May 2007, 02:35 PM
Mocom Racing
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by phil_stephens
I have sent Zak a couple of emails without response l
I'm still on the floor mate those prices are a little steep in comparison with the last few years although I like the 'offers'
Old 07 May 2007, 02:35 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Now get back to your Misses mate

YOU WORK TO HARD
Old 07 May 2007, 02:37 PM
Phil
Track Day Organiser

Originally Posted by Mocom Racing
I'm still on the floor mate those prices are a little steep in comparison with the last few years although I like the 'offers'
We can chat soon mate about offers

Now as I said above GET BACK TO YOUR MISSES
Old 07 May 2007, 02:54 PM
Tissy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mocom Racing
Tissy,

your booking is fine for tomorrow; if you can leave your car with me from around 9am then you should have it back around 2pm. You're looking at around an hour per corner and a further hour for the subsequent alignment. We don't really have the best environment for you to wait around so as Looie has said I'll happily drop you back into Harlow or Epping and drop your car off on completion if required.

Regarding the lack of response to the emails you sent on the 19th and 29th April requesting a time to drop the car off, these have been overlooked and I can only apologise and likewise I apologise for not yet responding to the message you left Friday evening?? I'm yet to pick up my messages left Friday evening/Saturday as I was out mapping both Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night and as I'm sure you'd agree it'd be bad practice to attempt to answer my calls under those conditions
Thanks for getting back to me Zak, i appriciate it .

I was just getting a little worried as i work shift, so have limited time available, plus having a wife who works shift and 2 kids who i need to get to school, every day is like a Military Operation !! I was hoping someone here would be able to facilitate the communication which has obvioulsy helped. It was not intended as a dig, i know your work and expertise here is second to none.

Anyhow, i will be with you at 0930hrs if thats OK after i dropped the eldest of f at School. I should be OK getting back to Harlow as i will try and arrange a lift.

Thanks again and i look forward to meeting the great, if not slightly stressed and over worked, Zak !!
Old 07 May 2007, 05:18 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Overworked ....... I think you have summed Zak up to a T.

I will be along tomorrow Zak
Old 07 May 2007, 05:39 PM
dynamix
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by *Nate*
Overworked ....... I think you have summed Zak up to a T.

I will be along tomorrow Zak
It is a bank holiday though - not sure how many tuners/dealers/businesses would be available today

He is very busy though and quite rightly so, every time my car goes there it comes back twice as good