Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Calling Tripple'O G

Search this Thread

Old 11 October 2006, 01:05 PM
mattdoyle
Scooby Regular

Location: From Outback 2 classic wagon 2 newage wagon 2 Legy TT 2 classic 2 newage STi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling Tripple'O G

Tripple'O G

Thanks for the very kind offer, unfortunately your car is out of my price range(I can only go to 5kish and am after a wagon)(by the way your link to the photo doesnt work).

please give me a call on 07711 733044(I will call you back immediately) and we can talk thru the logistics of giving the car a once over.

Again many thanks for a very generous offer, if I do come down and buy it I would like to buy you a few beers/dinner.

cheers

Matt

PS you PM box is full so cant send you a PM
Old 11 October 2006, 01:12 PM
Vapid
BANNED

Originally Posted by mattdoyle
Tripple'O G

Thanks for the very kind offer, unfortunately your car is out of my price range(I can only go to 5kish and am after a wagon)(by the way your link to the photo doesnt work).

please give me a call on 07711 733044(I will call you back immediately) and we can talk thru the logistics of giving the car a once over.

Again many thanks for a very generous offer, if I do come down and buy it I would like to buy you a few beers/dinner.

cheers

Matt

PS you PM box is full so cant send you a PM

If you are considering buying this persons car get it checked properly by a mechanic and read some of the vendors previous posts for an idea of how hard a life this car has led. Be aware that this person boasts of abusing their car on a regular basis. Something may just be about to go *pop* that a mechanical check won't reveal. Be very, very wary.
Old 11 October 2006, 01:21 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Vapid
If you are considering buying this persons car get it checked properly by a mechanic and read some of the vendors previous posts for an idea of how hard a life this car has led. Be aware that this person boasts of abusing their car on a regular basis. Something may just be about to go *pop* that a mechanical check won't reveal. Be very, very wary.
RTM'd
Old 11 October 2006, 01:26 PM
Vapid
BANNED

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
RTM'd
Good, can't see a friendly warning being subject of moderation. The vendor of this car boasts about street racing in it, doing high rev standing starts and generally abusing it. Telling the truth and advising potential purchasers to be very, very careful is my duty, indeed the duty of everyone here.
Old 11 October 2006, 01:34 PM
mattdoyle
Scooby Regular

Location: From Outback 2 classic wagon 2 newage wagon 2 Legy TT 2 classic 2 newage STi

Vapid
Tripple'O G has offered to look at a car for me which is located very close to him. I just want someone objective to see the car start from cold, check condition of pads/disks/oil, etc prior to me coming down from the wirral, rather than making my way down only to find there is someting fundametally wrong with the car that would be obviuos if I could see it.

regards

Matt
Old 11 October 2006, 01:35 PM
wozzaa
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Vapid
Good, can't see a friendly warning being subject of moderation. The vendor of this car boasts about street racing in it, doing high rev standing starts and generally abusing it. Telling the truth and advising potential purchasers to be very, very careful is my duty, indeed the duty of everyone here.
mattdoyle Says he doesn't want it so whats the point on posting your harsh words.
I'm sure there's people on here who know about this car & i'm sure people would post there views if asked. Like any car you should always do a history check & find out some info before buying.Even the best kept cars go wrong thats life.
Please Vapid your making this forum not a plesent place to visit.
If you know a person then fine have a say but you keep slaging people off that you have never met or know.
Old 11 October 2006, 01:46 PM
Vapid
BANNED

Originally Posted by mattdoyle
Vapid
Tripple'O G has offered to look at a car for me which is located very close to him. I just want someone objective to see the car start from cold, check condition of pads/disks/oil, etc prior to me coming down from the wirral, rather than making my way down only to find there is someting fundametally wrong with the car that would be obviuos if I could see it.

regards

Matt
Glad to hear you aren't buying his car, it's a potential money pit. As for getting him to look at it, if I was you I'd take a look at his post history where he freely admits he knows nothing about the mechanicals of these cars.
Best get someone who knows their stuff to do it. If you get a proper inspection you'll be indemnified against failures they should have spotted. Agreed though he might be of use as a 'monkey spotter' I'm sure even he can tell if tyres are shot or if the bodywork is poor.

Last edited by Vapid; 11 October 2006 at 01:51 PM.
Old 11 October 2006, 02:36 PM
Tripple'O G
Scooby Regular

This bloke Vapid doesn't know me so don't listen to a word he's spouting.
If you wanna search anything, look up his previous threads and see what a total, useless stain the kid is.....

Admitidly I "didn't" know mich about Subaru's from the start but when you own a car you learn...so i'd be happy to go give it the once over....
PM box clear.....
Old 11 October 2006, 02:53 PM
VTEC to Turbo
Scooby Regular

Very nice of TOG to give it a once over for you, but you shouldn't buy a car just on his say so (no offence intended mate ).

Make sure you spend a decent amount of money on a proper RAC check (or AA if they are still doing them) after TOG has given it the once over.

I did and it is a great piece of mind. They will flag up any faults with the car (small and large), you can use this as a bargaining tool on price or walk away if its a right-off.

Worth their weight in gold

I went to have a look at a Scoob with my dad (when he went to buy one) we both know a thing or to about car, all looked well, AA check however said every panel on the car had been bent/painted , we walked away! I think my dad even got money back from the guy selling it for the inspection cost because he lied about it's history knowing we were going to have an inspection done!

Good luck, I hope it turns out to be the car you want
Old 11 October 2006, 02:59 PM
Vapid
BANNED

Originally Posted by Tripple'O G
This bloke Vapid doesn't know me so don't listen to a word he's spouting.
If you wanna search anything, look up his previous threads and see what a total, useless stain the kid is.....

Admitidly I "didn't" know mich about Subaru's from the start but when you own a car you learn...so i'd be happy to go give it the once over....
PM box clear.....
I'd advise anyone wanting to buy your car to go and read your post history. As I would for anyone buying a car from a BBS. I'll make sure I give that advice on any thread I come across where you're selling it.
Personally I wouldn't buy a car from anyone who has boasted on a BBS about ragging it to within an inch of it's life in various road race scenarios.

Neither would I let someone with little or no knowledge about Imprezas go and look at one for me. Other than to do stuff like check the paperwork, make sure it's not obviously wrecked etc. Assuming of course they are even upto that.
Old 11 October 2006, 03:41 PM
Tripple'O G
Scooby Regular

I'd advise anyone who tried listening to Vaps to look at his previous post history, under previous names where he got banned.....
Rabid, Essexscoobycrew...etc

I would try to explain but he's like a brick wall and doesn't listen, only preach his sh1te

Follow me around and spout your rubbish, i'm quite flattered that you can't leave me alone.....
But unfortunately, I don't swing thay way and you must try to find someone your own age.....go to the book club and let me give you some advice, stay away from the ones with pop-up's, they'll be far too intelligent for you.......
Old 11 October 2006, 04:12 PM
Vapid
BANNED

I'd advise anyone who tried listening to Vaps to look at his previous post history, under previous names where he got banned.....
Rabid, Essexscoobycrew...etc

I would try to explain but he's like a brick wall and doesn't listen, only preach his sh1te

Follow me around and spout your rubbish, i'm quite flattered that you can't leave me alone.....
But unfortunately, I don't swing thay way and you must try to find someone your own age.....go to the book club and let me give you some advice, stay away from the ones with pop-up's, they'll be far too intelligent for you.......
The bounds of your wit and intelligence know no beginning............

I'll be happy to inform any prospective buyer of your car's history of abuse and mechanical failure.
Old 11 October 2006, 04:24 PM
Tripple'O G
Scooby Regular

Go for it....like I say, the reply will be to look at your threads, which you do come across as....how you say?.......a walking dictionary with no real thoughts, values or life experiance

Oh dear, Vaps isn't getting to anyone anymore!
what will he do??
follow them around in a desperate attempt for a need of being wanted!!

The day you come out with anything original is the day you stop coming on here
Old 12 October 2006, 08:06 AM
Vapid
BANNED

Go for it....like I say, the reply will be to look at your threads, which you do come across as....how you say?.......a walking dictionary with no real thoughts, values or life experiance

Oh dear, Vaps isn't getting to anyone anymore!
what will he do??
follow them around in a desperate attempt for a need of being wanted!!

The day you come out with anything original is the day you stop coming on here
What I find amusing is that in almost every post replying to me for the last 6 months you say something like

"The day you come out with anything original is the day you stop coming on here "

What's original about repeating that ad naseum cripple?

It's also rather entertaining that a half wit who can't even utilise the sole language he speaks properly, says

"a walking dictionary with no real thoughts, values or life experiance "

To paraphrase-

I've done and seen things you people can't even imagine.

So cripple I look forward to your next even more desperate sounding reply as my comments

"isn't getting to anyone anymore!"

Old 12 October 2006, 03:54 PM
WRX_Dazza
Scooby Regular

Location: Going further than the station and back !!! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

matt, i can vouch for tripple "o" mate, dont listen to that other **** spouting garbage behind the safety of his school keyboard.

Dazza