Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

ESC To the JAPSHOW @ Santa Pod - Sunday June 25th

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2006, 10:00 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up ESC To the JAPSHOW @ Santa Pod - Sunday June 25th

The ESC/ SIDC are pleased to announce that they will be in attendance at - The Jap Show @ Santa Pod.

Date: Sunday 25th June 2006

Venue: Santa Pod, Northampton

Admission:On the Gate - Adult £15 (Under 13's Free)

Advanced Tickets can be purchased direct through Santa Pod - £12. Subject to booking fee. Tel No. 01234 782828 or http://www.spruk.info/catalog2/index.php

There is actually action on the Saturday but it is normal RWYB day. They have incorporated this day in with the Sunday so you can buy tickets for both and save money, if you want see the website for more details www.japshow.com

Details:

The SIDC Club stand will only be there on the Sunday.
We have secured a Club Stand area with a provision of 60 spaces.

ESC Allocation : 15 Passes to date

The Club area is open to SIDC Members Only.

As with the other shows at this venue Santa Pod are issuing out Car Passes. So -- no car pass no display area!!

So it's pay on the day or book your own advanced tickets now.

RWYB - £12 for 3 runs down the strip Remember all cars need to be road legal with MOT and Driving Licence (Both need to be brought with you)

Please see and read Santa pods website for Rules and Regulations on running down the strip. The SIDC take no responsibility for any of the track action. Santapod

What's on:

****Run What Ya Brung Competition****
****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Car Club displays ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Free grandstand seats and parking ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****
**** Autotrader Cars for Sale****

Booking your Spot:

You will require a Santa Pod car pass to gain access onto the SIDC Club Stand, without one you won't get onto the stand.

What to do next :

Please add your name to the list below if you wish to attend , Then PM Me your SIDC MEMBERSHIP NUMBER & EXPIRY DATE , Once that i have recieved that i will put you in Bold On the list & Reserve you a car pass

I Will then distribute these on the day ...

ESC To The Japshow @ Santa Pod

1. Tiny

Reserves :

Please note this is also the same day as the ESC Boat fishing trip , So like me you are unable to attend both events !!!
Old 17 May 2006, 10:02 PM
Budgie
Scooby Regular

The ESC/ SIDC are pleased to announce that they will be in attendance at - The Jap Show @ Santa Pod.

Advanced Tickets can be purchased direct through Santa Pod - £12. Subject to booking fee. Tel No. 01234 782828 or http://www.spruk.info/catalog2/index.php

There is actually action on the Saturday but it is normal RWYB day. They have incorporated this day in with the Sunday so you can buy tickets for both and save money, if you want see the website for more details www.japshow.com

Details:

As with the other shows at this venue Santa Pod are issuing out Car Passes. So -- no car pass no display area!!

RWYB - £12 for 3 runs down the strip Remember all cars need to be road legal with MOT and Driving Licence (Both need to be brought with you)

Please see and read Santa pods website for Rules and Regulations on running down the strip. The SIDC take no responsibility for any of the track action. Santapod

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

You will require a Santa Pod car pass to gain access onto the SIDC Club Stand, without one you won't get onto the stand.

What to do next :

Please add your name to the list below if you wish to attend , Then PM Me your SIDC MEMBERSHIP NUMBER & EXPIRY DATE , Once that i have recieved that i will put you in Bold On the list & Reserve you a car pass

1. Tiny
2. budgie

Reserves :

Please note this is also the same day as the ESC Boat fishing trip , So like me you are unable to attend both events !!!
Old 18 May 2006, 07:35 AM
Her at the back
Scooby Regular

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 11:45 AM
Mark_B4
Scooby Regular

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 12:31 PM
kin quick
Scooby Regular

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
5. Kin Quick (Get in!!!!)

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 03:37 PM
SirFozzalot
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 03:50 PM
STI-CKI
Scooby Regular

Location: Looking forward to weekend away with the girls.........Im gonna get so pissed lol

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 04:02 PM
Smoove mike
Scooby Regular

Location: Ready to blow you away with my secondary air system

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 04:04 PM
kevinjabeale
Scooby Regular

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 04:22 PM
STI-CKI
Scooby Regular

Location: Looking forward to weekend away with the girls.........Im gonna get so pissed lol

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 04:24 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 04:46 PM
Cornelius
Scooby Regular

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius

Reserves :

my engine should be run in then then
Old 18 May 2006, 04:48 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Need more membership numbers from you lot not in BOLD

No car pass if this is not recieved !!!

The Benifits of SIDC Membership eh

Tiny
Old 18 May 2006, 05:08 PM
Smoove mike
Scooby Regular

Location: Ready to blow you away with my secondary air system

give it to ya bit later tiny
Old 18 May 2006, 05:11 PM
BRI4N
Scooby Regular

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
14. BRI4N

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 05:12 PM
the better half
Scooby Regular

Nice birthday treat for Karen
Old 18 May 2006, 05:21 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the better half
Nice birthday treat for Karen
Thanks for reminding me though

She will be running / Walking round Highlands park

I'll be on the Boat Fishing

Tiny ...
Old 18 May 2006, 06:07 PM
jonjo
Scooby Regular

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
13. Jonjo
14. BRI4N

Reserves :

Old 18 May 2006, 11:53 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Details:

What's on:

****Pro Shootout****
****Demo cars ****
****Jet car ****
****Stunt cars ****
****Pole Dancing ****
****Funfair ****
****Sideshows ****
****Trade village ****
**** Drift Demos****

Booking your Spot:

What to do next :

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
13. Jonjo
14. BRI4N

Reserves :

Old 19 May 2006, 12:00 AM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Wink Tis very annoying when a page takes that long to scroll down

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
13. Jonjo
14. BRI4N

Reserves :

Old 19 May 2006, 07:51 AM
Milamber
Scooby Senior

Default Corner

Old 19 May 2006, 06:01 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
13. Jonjo
14. BRI4N

Reserves :

Old 19 May 2006, 06:24 PM
baz69birds
Scooby Regular

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
13. Jonjo
14. BRI4N
15. Baz69birds

Reserves :

Old 19 May 2006, 07:51 PM
shifty (white ghost)
Scooby Newbie

ESC To The Japshow @ Santa Pod [/B]

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
13. Jonjo
14. BRI4N
15. Baz69birds
16. Mr & Mrs shifty

Reserves :

Old 19 May 2006, 08:08 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
5. Kin Quick
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
13. Jonjo
14. BRI4N
15. Baz69birds

Reserves :

1.Shifty

I Need you to PM Me your SIDC Membership details before i can reserve you a pass for the SIDC Allocated area
Old 19 May 2006, 09:11 PM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
5. Kin Quick
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
13. Jonjo
14. BRI4N
15. Baz69birds

Reserves :

1.Shifty

I Need you to PM Me your SIDC Membership details before i can reserve you a pass for the SIDC Allocated area
Old 19 May 2006, 09:17 PM
STI-CKI
Scooby Regular

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
5. Kin Quick
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
13. Jonjo
14. BRI4N
15. Baz69birds

Reserves :

1.Shifty
2.320BHP

Old 23 May 2006, 07:55 AM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

Still need SIDC Membership details , From those not in BOLD On the list above please

Tiny ...
Old 23 May 2006, 08:36 AM
Tiny
Scooby Regular

1. Tiny
2. Budgie
3. Bubs
4. Mark_B4
5. Kin Quick
6. SirFozzalot
7. Wilf
8. Smoove Mike
9. BatFink
10. KevB
11. Betts
12. Cornelius
13. Jonjo
14. BRI4N
15. Baz69birds

Reserves :

1.Shifty
2.320BHP

Old 24 May 2006, 02:12 PM
320bhp
Scooby Regular

BTTT. Tiny this is the day of the nounsly fishing day. Are you not fishing now?

Quick Reply: ESC To the JAPSHOW @ Santa Pod - Sunday June 25th