Notices
Essex Subaru Owners Club The official dedicated forum for Essex Subaru Owners Club Events.

Geo alignment

Search this Thread

Old 20 April 2016, 09:25 PM
didly
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Geo alignment

Hi guys and gals hope your all well. Thought I would put something up car related for a change. Since having pro drive springs put on I thought I had better have my geometry done. As it was an after hours service the cost was 60 notes. Anyway thought I would share this with you, as and if anyone in the club needs a geometry set up it will be the same cost.. but it's after work hours or weekends... and of course depends on any additional requests you have.

I must stress this is not an advertisement but a recommendation to club members only.

Car now drives spot on..it for sure feels grippier

Dave is based in Martlesham and his number is 07828 229781 if its amy help to you all. Workshop is fully kitted out being an accident repair centre.

Hope this helps and really is a top chap . And a couple of pics to bore you....

Old 20 April 2016, 10:02 PM
PhilWrx100
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice one Didly +1 on for Dave 's work he did my geo set-up on my blob a top bloke and very helpful. He was very fussy on my pride and joy!!! He wouldn't let it go until he got it set to within at least 1-2 minutes each side!!!!!
He will carry out geo work on any car and general spraying and body work repair. He carries out all of the above out of work hours in his own time at a very good rate