Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

Cobb Access Tuning software

Search this Thread

Old 12 August 2022, 10:16 PM
funny145044
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cobb Access Tuning software

Hello i am new to the forum and am looking for some advice and help if any has any info. I have a 2016 Subaru WRX premium. I have a Cobb access port but it doesnt look like you can get there tuning software anymore. Does anyone know why we cant get it and is there a way to get it at all. I have some of the Cobb OTS tunes but im sure there are some better tunes out there. I am currently running a stage 1 93 OCT high waste gate tune in it. Currently it is pretty much sock minus a aftermarket blow-off valve and muffler deletes. Id like to upgrade the whole exhaust and do some tuning on it. If any one has any info or advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Old 13 August 2022, 08:09 AM
hedgecutter
Scooby Regular

Received 640 Likes on 466 Posts

Welcome. Cobb isn't widely available in the UK, mostly because we have access to internationally recognised custom mappers, who can provide a far superior product.
But there is a thread on here somewhere on Cobb downloads that are available for older vehicles.