Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

Blobeye jdm sti twin scroll wat power should I expect from these mods

Search this Thread

Old 14 February 2020, 09:47 PM
Jonnylk prodrive
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blobeye jdm sti twin scroll wat power should I expect from these mods

Ok so I just bought a jdm blobeye impreza sti twinscroll and the car is all ready mapped but power is unknown. Full blitz exhaust system.. decat etc.. 3 port boost valve. Wallbo 255.. panel fliter with large in take pipe .. it's boosting to 1.6 bar and pulls like we'll . just wonder if any ones runing these bits and running round this boost .. I planned to get the car on the rollers next month...
Old 14 February 2020, 11:03 PM
1509joe
Scooby Regular

Received 278 Likes on 248 Posts

1.6 bar seems a bit high for a standard car get a map check and with your fuel I'd be cautious. Where did you get the car from as it would give you an idea what fuel its been mapped for cause it obviously has if it has a three port bcs. Would also be very surprised if it holds that boost to the redline on a vf36/vf37.
Old 15 February 2020, 07:35 AM
Jonnylk prodrive
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1509joe
1.6 bar seems a bit high for a standard car get a map check and with your fuel I'd be cautious. Where did you get the car from as it would give you an idea what fuel its been mapped for cause it obviously has if it has a three port bcs. Would also be very surprised if it holds that boost to the redline on a vf36/vf37.
car was mapped on Irish fuel+octane booster buy bob rawle.. holds boost pretty well falls back a bit to 1.5