Notices
Engine Management and ECU Remapping This section is to discuss the various aspects of engine management modification for your Subaru.

1994 WRX wiring and ECU

Search this Thread

Old 07 January 2016, 10:50 PM
Zoot
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 WRX wiring and ECU

1994 EJ20G WRX with 5 Spd manual trans. I need a engine harness and ECU. After the engine is installed and running I will want to do some engine upgrades. So far I have not been able to find a piggyback system that is compatible with that year of ECU. After much research I prefer the piggyback system.

Does anyone have definite knowledge as what ECU I could use so I can remap the parameters and enhance the performance once upgrades are implemented. Or is it an impossibility.
Old 07 January 2016, 10:59 PM
dj219957
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Esl board.

Originally Posted by Zoot
1994 EJ20G WRX with 5 Spd manual trans. I need a engine harness and ECU. After the engine is installed and running I will want to do some engine upgrades. So far I have not been able to find a piggyback system that is compatible with that year of ECU. After much research I prefer the piggyback system.

Does anyone have definite knowledge as what ECU I could use so I can remap the parameters and enhance the performance once upgrades are implemented. Or is it an impossibility.