Notices
Drivetrain Gearbox, Diffs & Driveshafts etc

Interpro ,Bristol

Search this Thread

Old 03 May 2002, 11:57 AM
cunningstunt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
has anyone had a unichip fitted at interpro or have any experiences with this company. i think they used to have a bad reputation, but this was a few years ago. any opinions welcome.
Old 03 May 2002, 01:11 PM
DT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep I've had one fitted to by MY01 WRX. Once they has the right bits in - (not done a WRX before) They were fine. The mapper Dave Griffiths knows his stuff.

My oly complaint is that they are very busy, thus you have to wait about 3 weeks to get in - not great when in my case I had to go 4 times in all as its a new chip and boost controller for the WRX. Now they have done a WRX they should be fine, they've done loads of old style scoobs.

Because they are busy it also means that they dont have time to do a proper road test - a 5 min blast. Thus I had to go back after I had a boost cut problem in higher gears.

I would recommend them though, I was just unlucky that I was the trailblaser on the WRX.
Old 03 May 2002, 08:50 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I took a Mini that I had to them a few years ago, only for a rolling road set-up, they didn't really want to know, more interested in Cosworths at the time, nice peoople though.
ron.