Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

API HAS THE X FACTOR

Search this Thread

Old 27 April 2009, 10:37 PM
scoobyman223
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up API HAS THE X FACTOR

Huge thanks to David at API
His company and david in particular deserve the credit and customer loyality they get ,the service i get and have always had is fantastic but today went one further.
David sold my Scooby for me today ,this is something that he did'nt have to do as the car was not a trade in for David to sell on but my own car and there was no sale from me with doing a deal on one of David's cars,so no profit margin for David ,but still he knew i may be looking to sell to get me into a porsche 996 (dont shoot me!) any way photo's were sent and the guy a previous customer of API came up from Truro and purchased my car ,job done
As far as being helpful/friendly call it what you will he has it in abundance, he knows i will still come in and visit and i know i will be back in a scoob within 1 or 2 years maybe sooner! but big thumbs up to you and your staff David
Ps would you consider servicing a porsche,well it has got a Boxer engine
kev
Old 28 April 2009, 02:45 PM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by scoobyman223
Huge thanks to David at API
His company and david in particular deserve the credit and customer loyality they get ,the service i get and have always had is fantastic but today went one further.
David sold my Scooby for me today ,this is something that he did'nt have to do as the car was not a trade in for David to sell on but my own car and there was no sale from me with doing a deal on one of David's cars,so no profit margin for David ,but still he knew i may be looking to sell to get me into a porsche 996 (dont shoot me!) any way photo's were sent and the guy a previous customer of API came up from Truro and purchased my car ,job done
As far as being helpful/friendly call it what you will he has it in abundance, he knows i will still come in and visit and i know i will be back in a scoob within 1 or 2 years maybe sooner! but big thumbs up to you and your staff David
Ps would you consider servicing a porsche,well it has got a Boxer engine
kev
Thanks Kev, Glad to help. Sorry we don't speak German.

David
Old 28 April 2009, 06:41 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He must have simon's money bye now ....