Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Flat4online problem

Search this Thread

Old 14 April 2009, 11:28 AM
vivaldinho
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flat4online problem

hello i write from spain. some of us have a very big problem with some parts we have payed to this company. now, we do not have response from scott and no news about when we will receive the goods (if we will receive them some day)... in my case, one month. in other cases, 2 months... Lots of mails and no response... anyone can give us an address where we can go personally talk with this "person", please? As he do not want to respond to our emails, possibly he will respond to us in person. Thanks in advance.
Old 17 April 2009, 06:43 PM
scoobzie
Scooby Regular

the guy lives in disney land and goes by the name of magoo
Old 18 April 2009, 10:44 AM
steveo_8
Scooby Regular

Taken from his web site

"we" are Scooby Turbo Subaru Impreza STi WRX Parts Lancer EVO Manifolds Turbo Intercoolers - Flat4online.co.uk whose postal address is Flat4online Ltd Unit 7 North Street Alexandria G83 0EA
Old 25 April 2009, 09:54 AM
j16jrf
Scooby Regular

best to stay clear of this guy and use reputable companies such as zen or api
Old 25 April 2009, 10:45 AM
knightonahorsie
Scooby Newbie

it took me over 6 months for a £1300 refund for non delivered parts from this joke of a company.
Old 04 January 2010, 05:41 PM
richo168
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by knightonahorsie
it took me over 6 months for a £1300 refund for non delivered parts from this joke of a company.
hello mate, i ordered an invidia n1 type r turbo back exhaust from this company, going under the name of modifiedscoobys.co.uk they have sent me a blitz nur spec r cat back and wont respond to me, how did you get a refund? i feel so ripped off

thanks in advance
Old 05 January 2010, 11:51 AM
Scooby see-Scooby do
Scooby Regular

If you paid by credit card just inform the card company or even paypal that you have paid for goods that you have not received they will then refund you your money.
I too had the same problem with this jerk from flat 4 online, i google earthed the address and it seems to be a lock up on some docks in scotland, i figured it was a long way to go for an uncertain wait just to get the cost of an apexi induction kit.

Good luck tho guys
Old 06 January 2010, 01:13 PM
martin850
Scooby Regular

I ordered a gauge surround for my scooby from modified scoobies and it never arrived after alot of emails and threats of legal action I got my refund. All I can suggest is that you keep pestering him and keep your fingers crossed. As said before if you used a credit card then you are pretty safe and if you paided via paypal don't let it go longer than your 42 days (i think) otherwise you can't make a claim.

Good luck mate.
Old 08 January 2010, 09:31 AM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Preeeeeeeeeecisely
Old 08 January 2010, 02:35 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

The first two things to do are contact your bank/card company and Trading Standards Institute - Home page

If enough people do this, his merchant account will be closed down and he won't be able to accept any card payments. Part of his contract with the merchant account will be to process the order with X amount of reasonable time.

Next time research the company you are buying from. None of these dodgy companies will be official sponsors on any forums and thankfully many forums use an iTrader feedback system so you can check their feedback.

Best of luck with it all.
Old 08 January 2010, 02:38 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

There is an address on here: Flat4online - contact details - Surrey Scoobies
Old 08 January 2010, 07:25 PM
Peanuts
Scooby Regular

why oh why oh why do people not at least google a company they are thinking of using?!
There are at least two threads a week with takes of woe.

It's not hard and only takes a couple of seconds.

If, when armed with the facts, you still choose to use Flat4 (probably due to his pricing) then at least you are taking the risk based on research.
Old 09 January 2010, 09:47 PM
99greenwagon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mickywrx
Not denying that other's have had problems, but, I've never had any.

As is the case with most things, only the bad service gets a mention, rarely the good.
maybe so mate,but it does tend to put people off using them when u hear these things.
Old 26 January 2010, 01:03 PM
Scooby Wez
Scooby Regular

Well i ordered from ninjapower not knowing it was flat4.Looked like a well set up site so went for it.You guessed it no parts my bank is on to it now as the company that took the money was walbro-pumps not ninjapower so it has set alarm bells ringing with them.I have sent loads of pm's/e-mails with no reply to him and both phone numbers i found are no good.I will not let this drop so will put up more details when my bank comes back to me.Thank god i payed by Visa so should stand a chance of getting my money back.
Old 26 January 2010, 04:30 PM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wez you have pm
Old 18 February 2010, 10:00 AM
Izzy
Scooby Regular

I too had issues with this company a couple of years ago. Initially, it all looked good so ordered the parts. They arrived, after a bit of a delay, but were wrong. I managed to get hold of "Scott" by email & after a lot of discussion he agreed to take them back - although he said to sent them back to another company (presumably his supplier). I dissagreed as the purchase contract I had was with Flat4 Online & returned them to the address on the website..... Needless to say, after a lot more discussion he claimed not to have received them & eventually I settled on a 50% refund (which I thankfully got) as I couldnt be bothered to argue further...

Lesson learnt. Research the company you intend to buy from, consider recommendations & "well known" firms, & avoid Flat4 Online.....