Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

yes,another scoobyclinic thanx!.

Search this Thread

Old 30 March 2009, 10:00 PM
P-1prodrive
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yes,another scoobyclinic thanx!.

cant stop grining!!!.what a job you guys have done for me.people had told me in the past that at around the 400bhp mark,the car will lose its drivability.not the case here.with the combination of your sc42 turbo,solaris ecu and expert mapping abilities,it is a joy to drive!!.drivability is so much better than it has ever been.around town it is so easy to drive.but around mid revs it has such a hard but progressive punch to it.cant beleive how much power its got now,its absolutly insane.just gotta keep away from that antilag switch n the launch control!!! hahaha.
if anyone is considering an ecu change i can seriously recomend the solaris,it is a serious top end peice of kit!!!.
thanks sooo much kev,adam n the gang for all the work youve done for me,i really apreciate it. cheers, pete.
Old 31 March 2009, 02:41 PM
specialx
Former Sponsor

No Pete Thank you for giving us the time to finish it properly and not giving us grief as we went a bit over time. It sounds like it was well worth the wait!

Enjoy it Sir!

Ads & all the clinic team.
Old 31 March 2009, 10:58 PM
P-1prodrive
Scooby Regular

it was more than worth the wait!!.the cars absolutly incredible.u guys are the best in the buisness n a pleasure to deal with.look forward to seeing all you guys again very soon.plus all the best with the scooby sprint championship!!,your car looks amazing, cheers pete.