Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Scoobyclinic dont need our cash

Search this Thread

Old 02 March 2009, 02:50 PM
scoobynewbie72
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scoobyclinic dont need our cash

Well after a PITA trip to SC there too busy stuffing their faces to want to serve customers with cash!!!
Waited around for 35/40 mins for someone to show there face as a few customers were about, No sign of Adam in the office etc so went to have a look about, has a wonder down the back of a shed where we can here a bit of life and we find humans(ish)
Asked if its possible to get served as I need to be else where soon and I had been waiting over 30 mins, All I got was wait another 10 mins or so Im still on lunch, wtf I want to buy goods and **** off home,
I know we all want a break but they have about 10 lads there why cant they structure the company to get 1 of them to cover for them etc
Doesnt take any working out, You dont walk in Tescos/Asda/ even Hafrauds and find ALL thge staff on lunch so they cant help you.

Time and time again Scoobyclinic dont take customer service in to account, people travel to them but I for one wont ever again and will never recommend them to anyone,
I was after about 1200 quids worth of bit but they can go fu ck themselves from here on in.
Old 02 March 2009, 03:26 PM
Adam@SC
Scooby Regular

Hi,

we were sat having our dinner in the canteen when you walked straight through our workshops and demanded someone serve you with some droplinks! you came in with a look of disgust on your face (how dare we stop for lunch!) I put my fork down leaned over and said no worries mate give me a few mins I am just finishing my dinner.

I then wolf it down and come out and you have gone?????

There are 8 other fellas all bearing witness to your attitude and at no point did you state you had to be somewhere.

you state "Waited around for 35/40 mins" funny that when we only stop for 20mins at dinner anyway! and after checking our cctv you did not bother to wait at all! when came out the other customers said what was his problem!

The nitty gritty of this is you are rushing around in your dinner hour and did not have time!

Not our problem!

Ads
Old 02 March 2009, 03:26 PM
ravon
Scooby Regular

edit......

Last edited by ravon; 02 March 2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 02 March 2009, 03:44 PM
scoobynewbie72
Scooby Regular

Well I was not in a dinner hour rush lol, But Ive said my bit, We were stood waiting and were stood in your office for a good half hour(fact)
I showed not attitude at all but find it rather amusing that some thought I had, I was polite and drove off in a calm manner so why someone would think I had attitude is bull,
I had to be elsewhere which isnt anyones business really if your open your open,
and since ive got back ive checked the price, you quoted me 66 + tw at, but your website says there only 48.13 on the drop links, but I wanted both arbs, and another set of the Innovite Tarmacs like I had before and wanted to book a Remap and and panel filter so it wasnt just the droplinks, but like I say you have your side and I have mine, whatever your reasons/excuses you have lost out(fact).
Old 02 March 2009, 03:52 PM
bugeyeandy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Adam@SC
Hi,

we were sat having our dinner in the canteen when you walked straight through our workshops and demanded someone serve you with some droplinks! you came in with a look of disgust on your face (how dare we stop for lunch!) I put my fork down leaned over and said no worries mate give me a few mins I am just finishing my dinner.

I then wolf it down and come out and you have gone?????

There are 8 other fellas all bearing witness to your attitude and at no point did you state you had to be somewhere.

you state "Waited around for 35/40 mins" funny that when we only stop for 20mins at dinner anyway! and after checking our cctv you did not bother to wait at all! when came out the other customers said what was his problem!

The nitty gritty of this is you are rushing around in your dinner hour and did not have time!

Not our problem!

Ads
Not the best way to respond to a customer complaint
Old 02 March 2009, 03:58 PM
Adam@SC
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bugeyeandy
Not the best way to respond to a customer complaint
Hi,
this is not a response to a customer complaint, its a response to lies and a further example of unreasonable people venting their spleen on a forum, again hiding behind a key board, even other customers asked what was his problem, he was on site less than 5 mins in total.

cheers
Ads
Old 02 March 2009, 06:10 PM
scoobchrissy
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by scoobynewbie72
Well after a PITA trip to SC there too busy stuffing their faces to want to serve customers with cash!!!
Waited around for 35/40 mins for someone to show there face as a few customers were about, No sign of Adam in the office etc so went to have a look about, has a wonder down the back of a shed where we can here a bit of life and we find humans(ish)
Asked if its possible to get served as I need to be else where soon and I had been waiting over 30 mins, All I got was wait another 10 mins or so Im still on lunch, wtf I want to buy goods and **** off home,
I know we all want a break but they have about 10 lads there why cant they structure the company to get 1 of them to cover for them etc
Doesnt take any working out, You dont walk in Tescos/Asda/ even Hafrauds and find ALL thge staff on lunch so they cant help you.

Time and time again Scoobyclinic dont take customer service in to account, people travel to them but I for one wont ever again and will never recommend them to anyone,
I was after about 1200 quids worth of bit but they can go fu ck themselves from here on in.
So instead of staying a little while longer and have your say to there face, you decide to run home and jump staight on the keyboard nice one
Old 02 March 2009, 07:14 PM
shawn r
Scooby Regular

must say that i was there this afternoon and never saw anyone waiting around who was not being seen to. cheers for the brakes guys looked after as usual.
Old 02 March 2009, 07:24 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Should of helped your self either way then you be sorted lol ...
Old 02 March 2009, 07:56 PM
scoobyste1987
Scooby Regular

lol fud
Old 02 March 2009, 08:07 PM
scoobynewbie72
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobchrissy
So instead of staying a little while longer and have your say to there face, you decide to run home and jump staight on the keyboard nice one
After 40-45 mins of waiting, yeah i did sod off and took my money else where fella
Old 02 March 2009, 08:44 PM
Woody69
Scooby Regular

Maybe you should have phoned first? You carnt just turn up on the off chance, everytime I've been there its rammed...................
Old 03 March 2009, 07:23 AM
Scoobybits
Scooby Regular

You should have hung around theres loads to see and keep you busy while you wait@ the clinic, always a free brew on the go!
I do think the cctv rather strethens Adams reply tbh.
I think as said complaining in person if you have just cause would have been they way to go and then it would not come to "another crap service" thread.
All imho off course
Old 03 March 2009, 07:39 AM
scoobyschef
Scooby Regular

there have been too many people being keyboard happy when things like this happen, if you have a problem sort it out with scoobyclinic this is not the place. as for your 1100 quid droplinks were they swarofski as my missis would like some for her polo and weve been looking for ages

jim
Old 03 March 2009, 11:30 AM
dunx
Scooby Senior

Do you realise how far it is to the nearest chip shop ?

LOL

Sometimes all the staff in the world, still aren't enough !

dunx
Old 03 March 2009, 12:55 PM
derek sti
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dunx
Do you realise how far it is to the nearest chip shop ?

LOL

Sometimes all the staff in the world, still aren't enough !

dunx
just come back from the clinic for service and mot travelled from north wales excellent service as usuall kev the gaffer even got me a chip butty excellent customer services every time.
Old 03 March 2009, 03:17 PM
IRC450STI
Scooby Regular

Spoke to adam at scoobyclinic this morning and he sorted an issue i had with my Defi`s over the phone, Great servise if you ask me
Old 03 March 2009, 04:48 PM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by derek sti
just come back from the clinic for service and mot travelled from north wales excellent service as usuall kev the gaffer even got me a chip butty excellent customer services every time.
Blimey ! Even I didn't get a chip butty sandwich when I went there

Now that IS poor service
Old 03 March 2009, 06:28 PM
Adam@SC
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by APIDavid

Now that IS poor service
Old 03 March 2009, 06:34 PM
adehook
Scooby Regular

i've never been there so carn't comment but after waiting 5 minutes i get pissed off, and thats when i'm at work getting paid to wait around
Old 03 March 2009, 08:04 PM
TYPE R BRAD
Scooby Regular

Simple one word answer CARNETIX, fautless every damn time,trust me i know!!
Old 03 March 2009, 08:19 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

I think they are always helpful and when they do go for lunch they have always asked if I wanted anything They are specifically a garage so most of the people are busy working on cars.
Old 03 March 2009, 08:41 PM
scoobyboy
Scooby Regular

got to say thats not the best customer service though is it, if there are 8 of you in the canteen maybe staggered lunch breaks would be a good idea especially as they are only 20 mins long.
i know if i told a customer to wait while i finished my lunch i'd be shot!!
good service goes a long way these days with customers and you have to exceed their expectations every time.
Old 03 March 2009, 09:53 PM
chrisdicko
Scooby Regular

I've always found them very helpful.

I email lots of companies trying to get the best advice and price etc before I buy. When I bought my car, I knew lots of the work had been done at SC, so emailed asking about it etc. And Kev did remember it although he hadn't seen it for years. He did help a lot so I understood what the mods were. Also I've just emailed random queries about things, and again got a very helpful reply. Top marks from me.

Wish I lived closer as I would always take my car there.
Old 03 March 2009, 10:02 PM
JimmyBFC
Scooby Regular

Can i just ask though, how come when you have that many staff, and are busy....you all go for lunch at the same time? Seems a bit daft tbh....why not stagger the snap breaks and then everyone stays happy.

EDIT; Already been suggested...damn, beaten to it...lol
Old 03 March 2009, 10:05 PM
JimmyBFC
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by APIDavid

Now that IS poor service

wow, when I went last year and spent 2k in one go, I didn't get a cup of tea, offer of a chip butter or a kiss mi ar$e, then again when I rang up saying I was popping back up from centre of Chesterfiled and wanted to know the postcode for Taxi driver...I was asked "why" ...erm...for mi fooookin car like
Old 03 March 2009, 10:23 PM
bighead
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by scoobyboy
got to say thats not the best customer service though is it, if there are 8 of you in the canteen maybe staggered lunch breaks would be a good idea especially as they are only 20 mins long.
i know if i told a customer to wait while i finished my lunch i'd be shot!!
good service goes a long way these days with customers and you have to exceed their expectations every time.
well typed scoobyboy, the service in this country is shocking compare with the Usa
Old 03 March 2009, 11:38 PM
scousefly
Scooby Regular

Default This is a forum

Ye?
I just wondered like cause its now not allowed to say you got ****e or no service at some places.
Used SC once never again go to Carnetix now never had a problem always willing to listen never do out that doen't need doing.
If you will use guys based in a cowshed you can expect s**t service. But thats just my opinion
Old 04 March 2009, 08:50 AM
Rill
Scooby Regular

I've been using SC for ages now and I just can't fault them!

They're a top bunch of guys who have a genuine enthusiasm for what they do and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

As for the time spent waiting around that's all part of the fun isn't it?....loads to do and see and it's always a top laugh.

Far better than Alton Towers!
Old 04 March 2009, 09:28 AM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

quote " If you will use guys based in a cowshed you can expect s**t service. "

Hang on a minute - APi is based in what were potato storage sheds. Many, many companies take advantage of the cheaper rents, by using farm buildings that have been converted.

We now pay £36000 per year rent for 12500 sq ft. We were paying £92,000 in year 2000 for 13,500 sq ft.

Imagine what £92,000 per year does for costs and labour charges. It works out at best part of £2000.00 per week just to unlock the doors and walk in on a Monday. Then there is electric, gas, heating oil all of which have gone up hugely in the last couple of years.

The quality of the workmanship or service does not equate to the quality of the buildings it is done in.

David APi

Quick Reply: Scoobyclinic dont need our cash