Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

STi7

Search this Thread

Old 23 February 2002, 11:21 AM
babber
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Car is in for 30k service on Monday (MY00) and I seriously wanted to test the STi7 for the day. Was told that I could try it for an hour!!!! Tileys of Bristol.

What is that all about ?? How are you supposed to know if you like it after driving it for an hour ? Wife wants to see it, and so do a few work collegues. Sideways in interest in getting one as well. Surely you'd have thought they were keen to sell a few.

Had this with a Ford dealer 14 months ago, when I wanted to test a ST200. Ended up getting the Scooby and vowed never to return to Ford again......

Cheers Phill C
Old 28 February 2002, 03:43 PM
Jza
Scooby Regular

Hey - i was promised a go in one for January and they dont even have one yet!!!!

I have a bit of a conspiracy theory on this. All the dealers seem to want you to think "its a bit special this STI" so they treat you like sh1te and its supposed to make you beg for one..... bit like the Ferrari dealer who sold Jeremy Clarkson his 355.. there wasn't a chair for him to sit and sign the documents in the bosses office - he had to KNEEL FFS!!!!

Bow to your dealer and buy one anyway!!!

Regards to the lovely Sideways as always by the way

Jza
Old 05 March 2002, 08:35 PM
Chris Barn
Scooby Regular

Try Harder, Got one from Showells all day tomorrow. Should be fun...