Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

IGW of Bolton or Robinsons of Rochdale ?

Search this Thread

Old 14 January 2002, 07:55 PM
555 BOY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

I Think that they're the right titles of the IM dealers in Bolton & Rochdale.

Basically I'm undecided as to which dealer to use since Intermoto went under(must be IM to keep warranty),specifically I'd like comments off anybody who has had dealings with the above establishments regarding Servicing,Warranty claims & repairs etc..

Cheers,
Old 15 January 2002, 12:51 AM
stu200
Scooby Regular

IGW in Bolton haven't been a Subaru franchise for about six months now

However, thus far, I've had a good level of service from Robinsons, plus they give 10% SIDC discount on parts, labour and accessories (I was even offered this before I mentioned it, as the chappie had already seen the sticker in my back window )
Old 15 January 2002, 09:21 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

I've only used Robinsons but V good service. Reasonable price (compared to other dealers) and as above offer SIDC discount.
Old 15 January 2002, 06:02 PM
banshi
Scooby Regular

As said IGW are no longer Scoob dealers, no loss there!
I and many others on here use Robinsons. I've been a customer of theirs for many years and I've no complaints so far and my good friend Mr M has no difficulty with warranty issues when his "sedately" driven car needed attention.

They recognise and support SIDC: Service Manager, Customer Service Manager AND the MD have been out on local runs. Also CSM runs the Sport Register.

But due to popularity they are often booked three weeks ahead and for similar reasons courtesy cars can be difficult to get.

But you could also consider Monks Heath Garage & Gouldens. Full details on Subaru UK website.