Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Anyone Used AP SPORTS & PRESTIGE LTD ?

Search this Thread

Old 05 November 2007, 08:48 PM
PIECJ STi
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Used AP SPORTS & PRESTIGE LTD ?

Thinking of purchasing a car from them, just wondered if anyone else had had any experience with these ?

Cheers !
Old 29 November 2007, 03:25 PM
PIECJ STi
Scooby Newbie

went look at it
must say most cars their looks pretty rough
Old 02 December 2007, 12:28 AM
sti320bhp
Scooby Newbie

Default AP SPORTS AND PRESTIGE IN BLACKBURN,LANCASHIRE

MY FRIEND & I TRAVELLED 140 MILES TO SEE THEIR SUBARUS, WHEN WE GOT THERE WE WERE SHOCKED TO SEE THE CONDITION OF THE CARS, THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH, THEY WERE ROUGH.WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO USE THEM.
BUT ON MY WAY HOME I DROVE PAST ANOTHER GARAGE IN BLACKBURN WHO DID IMPORTS & HAD BRILLIANT STOCK OF SUBARUS SO WE ENDED BUYING ONE FROM THEM. THE CAR IS SUPURB & LOVE IT,SO THEY ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY MYSELF. THE GARAGE IS CALLED MA SPORTS & PRESTIGE LTD & IS ABOUT 2 MINS AWAY FROM AP SPORTS & PRESTIGE.
Old 10 December 2007, 03:08 AM
blackevolution6
Scooby Newbie

Question A P SPORTS

I JUST SOLD MY STI FOR AN EVO 5 FROM THESE GUYS AND THE CAR WAS FINE, has anyone had any bad experiences with this company
Old 10 December 2007, 10:05 AM
GraceCourt2
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by blackevolution6
I JUST SOLD MY STI FOR AN EVO 5 FROM THESE GUYS AND THE CAR WAS FINE, has anyone had any bad experiences with this company
Yes - don't touch this company with a barge pole!!

I've just obtained judgement against them in he County Court and they are now avoiding payment - I assume everyone can work out the likely reasons for that... :-(

I've issued a Warrant of Execution so that the Court Bailiffs can go in and seize a few cars from them for sale at auction to settle the debt, so if anyone out there is thinking of buying... you have been warned!
Old 10 December 2007, 08:13 PM
R34_GT-t
Scooby Regular

I bought a car from MA sports and prestige ages ago. As said above, wouldn't touch them with a barge pole again.

Last edited by R34_GT-t; 10 December 2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11 December 2007, 02:59 PM
AP-SPORTS
Scooby Newbie

Hi, this is AP Sports Ltd, some intresting feedback. We are open to genuine constructive criticism, just to answer a few issues from above; we pride ourselves on selling all types of cars at TRADE prices. we challenge anyone to find a car from a trader with full indoor facilities at our prices! and we're not joking we challenge anybody!

With the above matter with member "Gracecourt2" i will say one thing only.. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE! but saying that i will personally refund you the £100 deposit for the car that you did NOT buy.

We will from now onwards ask all our customers who go away with the best deals money can buy to leave honest feedback on this forum.

Any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us.
Old 11 December 2007, 03:03 PM
AP-SPORTS
Scooby Newbie

Just another quick comment, we're not here to slag anybody off so to the people leaving comments pretending to be our customers but are in actual fact our compititors; BACK OFF! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
Old 11 December 2007, 09:46 PM
SPEN555
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AP-SPORTS
Hi, this is AP Sports Ltd, some intresting feedback. We are open to genuine constructive criticism, just to answer a few issues from above; we pride ourselves on selling all types of cars at TRADE prices. we challenge anyone to find a car from a trader with full indoor facilities at our prices! and we're not joking we challenge anybody!

With the above matter with member "Gracecourt2" i will say one thing only.. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE! but saying that i will personally refund you the £100 deposit for the car that you did NOT buy.

We will from now onwards ask all our customers who go away with the best deals money can buy to leave honest feedback on this forum.

Any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us.
Did you know you have to pay to advertise on here
Old 20 December 2007, 03:28 PM
APIDavid
Former Sponsor
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!Support Scoobynet!

Location: @Junc 12, M40 Warwicksh; 01926 614522 CV33 9PL -Use 9GX for Satnav. South Mids Alcatek ECu dealer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

AP-Sports, If you think all the above is a bit iffy, then report it to the moderators, they'll figure it out. I must say it does look a bit strange that all the comments come from Newbies............................ Not heard of you myself, so I cannot comment one way or the other.

BUT, you do need to pay to advertise. Right now, I reckon you're Ok as you are legitimately responding to criticism. Once the mods see blatant advertising they'll pull you up.

David APi
Old 20 December 2007, 10:05 PM
R34_GT-t
Scooby Regular

I'm not a newbie, and most certainly have my reasons for posting what I posted.
Old 18 January 2008, 01:51 AM
AP-SPORTS
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by R34_GT-t
I'm not a newbie, and most certainly have my reasons for posting what I posted.
Hi there, just to clear up with yourself pal (R34_GT-t) you said in your comment that you bought a car from M A sports and prestige well we're not M A we are AP sports & prestige so i reacon you've got the wrong people .
Old 18 January 2008, 02:24 AM
dazdavies
Scooby Regular

Received 82 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by AP-SPORTS
Hi there, just to clear up with yourself pal (R34_GT-t) you said in your comment that you bought a car from M A sports and prestige well we're not M A we are AP sports & prestige so i reacon you've got the wrong people .
Sorry mate I don't know you or anything about you but you're not doing yourself any favours there. My advice, politely correct him and leave it at that. Insults are not exactly portraying you as someone professional that I'd want to buy a car from. Thats a completely neutral and unconnected perspective.

Daz
Old 18 January 2008, 10:18 PM
AP-SPORTS
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by dazdavies
Sorry mate I don't know you or anything about you but you're not doing yourself any favours there. My advice, politely correct him and leave it at that. Insults are not exactly portraying you as someone professional that I'd want to buy a car from. Thats a completely neutral and unconnected perspective.

Daz
Hi, sorry about sounding insulting (was TRYING to be funny ) but just wanted to mention the mix up by R34_GT-T do apologise for any mis-understandings.

Will be away for a while (off to Japan) so won't be able to get on the fourm for a little while.
Old 11 February 2010, 02:05 PM
s. mohammed
Scooby Newbie

hi. sorry guys i know this post is a bit old but jus thort ad warn any1 els hu came across it. this guy holds a great stock of sports and performance cars!!! bought a honda civic from him around dec2008 with the mileage showing as 54000, offered the asking price n drove away the very next day with a huge smile on my face!!! that night found a previous customers invoice in the car stating the mileage as 108000, it was from honda dealers in newcastle so rang them up next morning and they confirmed the car had been to them 3 times and at all times was over 100000!!! next i rang up trading standards in blackburn and they told me to go back to AP on monday morning and ask for the money back and if u dont get no luck then to ring them back straight away!!! so come monday morning i took the car back to AP and he jus wasnt havin it!!! out came the invice and my fone showing the number for trading standards, i think he was familiar with the number cos his attitude changed straight away, started apologising and said he did not know himself and hed been conned himself. anyways he gave me my money back and i went away lookin for another type r. the most shocking thing happened a week later when i came across the same car being advertised on autotrader with the same mileage!!! i rang up being some1 els and asked about the car, he said it was in perfect condition and when asked how many miles it had done the reply was 54,000!!!!!!
Old 11 February 2010, 02:10 PM
s. mohammed
Scooby Newbie

the only good thing to come out of that was i took the car on friday evening so couldnt go back till monday morning, thus thrashed the car around all weekend burnin rubber in all gears for nafin!!!!lol F***ing Robbin C***s!!!