Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Thumbs up for the chaps at TSL!

Search this Thread

Old 23 October 2006, 10:42 AM
MY99-5DR
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thumbs up for the chaps at TSL!

We're all quick to criticise when things go wrong, but I wanted to express my sincere thanks to Graham and his highly professional team at TSL for customer service above and beyond the call of duty.

Having previously experienced the benefits of a TSL fast road 4-wheel alignment on my last Impreza, I was keen to repeat the process on the recently acquired replacement. I had arranged to be with them for 2:30 on Friday afternoon, but owing to the carpark conditions on the M6, didn't actually get to Keyworth until 4:00.

The guys already had plenty of work to tide them through to home time, but knowing that I had made a special trip, very kindly rearranged some of the jobs to squeeze my alignment in. The last wheel was trued up by a team of three, nearly 20mins past closing time and, predictably, the car is transformed!

This is quite simply the best £120 you can spend on your car - whether brand new or an early classic, and I can't think of anywhere I'd rather have the work done than TSL.

So many thanks guys, I will certainly be back!

Cheers,

Andrew