Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Good Service from Revolution!

Search this Thread

Old 06 January 2006, 03:22 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Service from Revolution!

Ive been after a set of Coilovers the past month and done quite a bit of research, and saw that Revolution where selling a set of Eibach Coilovers from there 2005 WRX demo car for £299(Cant miss out on a bargain)

I phoned them up direct and spoke to someone on the phone who was very friendly, who took my credit card details etc. Not only was they friendly they promised that the coilovers would be with me the next day, and to my suprise I got a phone call from my Girlfriend this morning saying that there was a big heavy parcel with my name on it(How about that for service).

I only enquired about them on Wednesday, and spoke to them direct yesterday and I now have a set of coilovers by Friday.

Thanks Lads, and keep up the good work.
Old 06 January 2006, 05:54 PM
REVOLUTION
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1
Ive been after a set of Coilovers the past month and done quite a bit of research, and saw that Revolution where selling a set of Eibach Coilovers from there 2005 WRX demo car for £299(Cant miss out on a bargain)

I phoned them up direct and spoke to someone on the phone who was very friendly, who took my credit card details etc. Not only was they friendly they promised that the coilovers would be with me the next day, and to my suprise I got a phone call from my Girlfriend this morning saying that there was a big heavy parcel with my name on it(How about that for service).

I only enquired about them on Wednesday, and spoke to them direct yesterday and I now have a set of coilovers by Friday.

Thanks Lads, and keep up the good work.

Hi Jonathan

All part of the service

Colin@Revolution