Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

ScoobyClinic have done it yet again

Search this Thread

Old 05 September 2005, 03:41 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ScoobyClinic have done it yet again

Once again its SCOOBYCLINIC to the rescue

Knocklink started to flash on the 1st green about a 3-4weeks ago, then a couple of weeks ago both green / orange lights lit up on the tree, so it went straight to the clinic for further investigation
Diagnoised with a poorly piston, the beast was admitted for major open heart surgery

Well popped up there on saturday with a mate, who wanted to see kev about something, got there and there were a few faces up their i knew, from Midland-scoobies.com only to betold by Adam that i wasn't allowed past the office for some strange reason ? well thinking he was arseing around thought nothing of it, so we chatted amoung our selves and watched as Kev and Adam appiled their logo to yet another scoob purchased from them by a rather nice looking female (shant say anymore as her B/F was huge) but just as she was driving off in her newly aquired scoob, another scoob burst into life in their workshop, hmmmm i know that noise, by this time Adam couldn't keep me out any longer and let me in, and low and behold there was my beast inthe corner with 2 of Scoobyclinics bestest chaps checking all her levels as she burbled away

Oh boy was i happy i was gobsmacked that it was ready as i not expecting it back till mid next week, and as i'd come with my mate i'd left the loan car at home

So a HUGE MASSIVE thanks to Kev, Adam and all the chaps at the clinic who have yet again excelled themselves :
So, as i cant stop singing the praises of this excellent company ai will let my beast do the talking

So here she she is : The Beast of Beeston

Old 05 September 2005, 03:52 PM
specialx
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

What can we say matey!!

I think we have known you that long and get on that well we are "brothers from another mother"

Glad to be of service Dazza anytime chap!

"keep on driving keep on driving keep on driving"

Ads'n'crew