Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

BIG THANKS TO ALL THE LADS AT SCOOBYCLINIC!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04 August 2005, 02:19 PM
jonjo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BIG THANKS TO ALL THE LADS AT SCOOBYCLINIC!!!

Big thanks to all the lads at scoobyclinc the service provided while my car has been 250 miles away on holiday there for a month has been superb...

The car has undergone a major transformation over the last 6 weeks going from a standard version 4 type r to something alot different and quite honestly awesome...

From beggining to end the lads up there have been more than helpful with all the questions i threw at them they are more than willing to provide the sound advice that you need when considering spending any amount of money...

The problems my car threw up were non stop and they were all solved with ease by the crew up there and with minumum cost as well...The piston rings decided to weld them selves to the pistons and that was the end of my block and Kevin done me an outstanding deal on a STI 2.5 litre conversion with oil cooler then when the final mapping session was underway yesterday the boost solenoid went to pot..once again the lads just popped on a new one and got on with it...

A BIG THANKS to Andy & Mark for mapping the car yesterday it feels flipping awesome.. its so lively with shed loads of torque right through the rev range and it feels so crisp and fresh with the power delivery....needless to say i had a grin from ear to ear all 250 miles home (these guys know what there doing!!)

Again a big thanks to Kevin who repeatedly helped me out and done me some awesome deals on certain things as he understood my situation well and took it upon himself like the rest of the lads up there to get my car sorted and running nicely for me to enjoy the summer in....

Last but not least the reason i decided to take my car all the way upto scoobyclinic was that when i made my 1st phone call to scoobyclinic and this bloke answered the phone and was more excited about what i wanted to do to my car than i was.....anyone who goes to the clinic knows im talking about Adam.....It makes such a refreshing change to have someone on the end of the phone who is genuinely intrested in what your saying rather than just reeling of prices or telling you they will call back.....Cheers mate your a star..

Ive clocked up 1500 miles over the last 6 weeks going to and from the clinic due to my girlfriend following me up there dropping the car off and also running the scoob in..(I live near Dover in kent!!) Its been more than worthwhile and not only have I come away with a cracker of a car but ive also made new mates up there and i know now where i can take my car and not worry about if its being looked after....In my opinion based on previous experiances there is only one place to take your scoob and its SCOOBYCLINIC!!

CHEERS LADS......

CURRENT SPEC:

STI 2.5 BLOCK (EJ257)
STI V4 REFURBISHED HEADS
GT SPEC HEADERS AND UP-PIPE
HYBRID FMIC
SX FUEL PRESSURE REG
WALBRO UPRATED FUEL PUMP
BESPOKE BOXED IN AIR FILTER WITH COLD AIR FEED
AUTRONICS ECU
TURBO BACK 3" H&S EXHAUST SYSTEM
VERSION 5/6 BUMPER (meshed)
VERSION 6 SPLITTER
VERSION 6 GRILLE (meshed) DEFI BF OIL PRESSURE,OIL TEMP & BOOST IN CENTER POD

Piccys to follow...
Old 04 August 2005, 03:37 PM
Daft Lad
Scooby Regular

Well done Ads, Kev, Andy et al, Jonjo looking forward to seeing some piccys up!
Old 04 August 2005, 05:43 PM
jonjo
Scooby Regular

Looks like ive posted it up twice on here as my internet disconnected and i thought i lost the first one.......so now there are two slightly different versions of my apprasial of scoobyclinic.... ..sure they wont mind

Joe.....
Old 04 August 2005, 07:23 PM
Steve777
Scooby Senior

Great story !!

And yes Adam has always got excited to the poimt of wetting himself ever since he bought his first Scoob to my local meet. Little did we knoe then what he would end up doing !
Old 05 August 2005, 11:36 AM
specialx
Former Sponsor

so so glad you are happy with the results Joe, It was great seeing all your faces(girlfreind,mum etc) when you saw the finished transfomation, the combined reaction was just great! It is so good for the lads to see how much thier work is appreciated so thankyou for giving us all a nice feeling of job satisfaction.

This car came to us nearly standard and you must see it now, not only does it go like stink it is also real head turner! I'm not jelous much!!

All the crew at the clinic would like to say a massif thanks to you Joe it has been a pleasure to work on your car and have you at the clinic (and if you lived closer I would hope that I had found a new mate )

take care chap hopefully see you soon

Ads & the clinic crew
Old 05 August 2005, 11:37 AM
specialx
Former Sponsor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Steve777
Great story !!

And yes Adam has always got excited to the poimt of wetting himself ever since he bought his first Scoob to my local meet. Little did we knoe then what he would end up doing !
See Steve it's all your fault!

and Mikees & Gridlock

Bless you all!
Old 05 August 2005, 12:18 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

cant wait to see these pics. sounds awesome! nice work as per usual guys
Old 05 August 2005, 03:17 PM
jonjo
Scooby Regular

Piccys will be up tommorrow.....when ive given her the meguiars treatment

Joe.....
Old 05 August 2005, 11:29 PM
BigChris84
Scooby Regular

pics are here people...

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...21#post4867121
Old 06 August 2005, 10:39 AM
jonjo
Scooby Regular

Cheers chris .....

Joe.....
Old 11 August 2005, 05:19 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by jonjo
...In my opinion based on previous experiances there is only one place to take your scoob and its SCOOBYCLINIC!!

CHEERS LADS......
Must echo the above, as another SCOOBYCLINIC customer with a 2.5ltr mounted under the bonnet

Mine does at least 300 Smiles an hour jonjo what does yours do