Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Thanks to Bulldog Twyford

Search this Thread

Old 21 October 2004, 08:59 PM
pmarch
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to Bulldog Twyford

Bulldog sorted out my front nearside wheel bearing yesterday under Subaru Proven Warranty, having kindly looked over the car the previous Saturday when I reported an increasing amount of extra noise. The car is now much quieter - so if Graham or anyone else from Bulldog reads this - thanks chaps.

A real nice bunch of people - everyone from the manager to the mechanics make an effort to chat to you and seem enthused about their work, give you a proper run down of your own issues and enjoy chatting about Subarus in general - and the coffee's great.

I noted that someone else came in with a loose component near the brake calliper, and they quickly resolved it there and then without charge - admittedly, they were probably not fully booked at the time so it would be unreasonable to expect them to react the same way if they were really busy. But you get the feeling, you might be able to drop by when it's not busy (assuming you purchased the car from them and/or are a regular customer). Hope I'm not dropping them in it by saying this!

They have stiff competition from the celebrated and widely recommended Len at Subaru4You and anyone in the Berkshire and North Hampshire could find it hard to decide who offers the best value and level of workmanship.
Old 25 October 2004, 12:19 PM
LEN CARLYON
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Many thanks for the mention.
Hopefully in just (a long awaited) couple of weeks, moving in to new premises and after some mods to the building to suit the needs we can offer even better service, more parts lines display are (hopefully) and as always to work hours that help suit your needs like all weekends and evenings, (hope the misses dont see this).

Len