Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Graham Goode

Search this Thread

Old 14 October 2004, 08:16 PM
robby
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Graham Goode

Has anyone had any dealings with Graham Goode?

i placed an order which i recieved within 3 days which was good, looking at my statement today i saw they've taken 2 payments out of my acc (i paid with visa).
The 2 payments are for different amounts so it's not as though they've just hit a key twice?
Old 14 October 2004, 08:17 PM
Ray_li
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not used them I cant afford anything from them. Is it me or do they seem really expensive?
Old 14 October 2004, 08:25 PM
Underwriter
Scooby Newbie

yep seem it, but they do seem to be able to get the parts the main dealers cannot.
for example the bolts that hole the bonnet vent on (the two either side), they was the only people that could get me them on there own, subaru dealer said they could get em if i bought a new vent ??.
mind you for 4 bolts,washers and nuts it cost me a few pence from £40.
probably cheaper to have got a vent from subaru, took the bolts off and sold the vent for a mighty profit on ebay
did you order online or over the phone m8, if over the phone maybe they buggered up the order in the first place. mind you i think they should have phoned you about the two payments.
Old 14 October 2004, 09:39 PM
robby
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i placed the order over the net

if they'd "accidently" duplicated the order for charging (i only recieved 1 order) - then the debits would be for the same amount?

sent them an email tonight so better get a reply tommorow

everytime i order something i have the hassle of chasing up the order or refund :-(

ordered a spoiler which is supposed to be ready for fitting this weekend - guy phoned me up today to say it might not be now (why does it take more than a week to paint a bit of plastic)
Old 14 October 2004, 09:48 PM
bighead
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by robby
i placed the order over the net

if they'd "accidently" duplicated the order for charging (i only recieved 1 order) - then the debits would be for the same amount?

sent them an email tonight so better get a reply tommorow

everytime i order something i have the hassle of chasing up the order or refund :-(

ordered a spoiler which is supposed to be ready for fitting this weekend - guy phoned me up today to say it might not be now (why does it take more than a week to paint a bit of plastic)
your lucky m8 mine was in scoobyclinic and it took them 4 weeks !
Old 06 November 2004, 11:18 AM
donatello
Scooby Newbie

Ive used them a few weeks ago for some new front pads for my STi, very good service from them ;-)
Old 07 November 2004, 10:41 PM
yoza
BANNED

Ive used them many times for service parts, filters, pads, etc......no problems.

There the next day...

As for charging my card twice, I wouldnt know, I dont ever use my own card, its usually someone elses.