Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Scoobyclinic

Search this Thread

Old 06 October 2004, 02:46 PM
Pastor
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Scoobyclinic

Took my car to the clinic a few weeks ago and thought I'd write a short report on my experience.

Almost everything I've read on here has been positive not to say gushing in it's praise of scoobyclinic and the quality of their work and keen prices.

Having been there I can see why. The work was carried out quickly, without fuss and a courtesy car (corolla) was provided in ad-hoc no petrol in the tank fashion with no need to provide insurance details etc. A refreshing change and directions to the nearest pump were much appreciated.

In summary, hard to find, out of the way, keenly priced, friendly service, lots of scoobs to look at and everything done as it should be. Top marks to the clinic- I'll be back.
Old 07 October 2004, 01:38 PM
specialx
Former Sponsor

Thumbs up ta!!!

Hi Pastor,

Thanks for your report it's nice to know we are doing the right thing, as for the toyota understeer now that's an expeirience it does not like going round bends!!!!!!!

you can try the justy next time!!

take care

see you soon

Adam
Old 07 October 2004, 10:44 PM
Dazza01
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Here's the Justy great little car for tazzing around in m8, i can vouch for that.

Old 07 October 2004, 11:02 PM
CEL
Scooby Regular

Thank God i didn't ask for a courtesy car while mine was there for a week

Old 08 October 2004, 10:03 AM
Ray_li
Scooby Regular

OMG. Bet i'll be the unlucky git that would get that.
Old 08 October 2004, 10:48 AM
Pastor
BANNED

Believe me, following my experience in the Corolla I'm looking forward to doing some head turning in downtown Chesterfield in the Justy next time I visit the clinic.

Again thanks for the great service scoobyclinic guys, my car now drives like a dream (well less of a nightmare anyway!).
Old 08 October 2004, 09:23 PM
SamUK
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy

I was booked in at theScoobyClinic for Today (Friday), my trip up north happened on Thursday, one day earlier. I did call and leave a message as they were on voicemail to see if i could pop in for a quick checkup Thursday, but no one called me back...

So had to drive back without having my car checked...

Trending Topics

Old 09 October 2004, 03:40 PM
specialx
Former Sponsor

so sorry to hear that Sam, we have had a ******* nightmare for 5 days with BT having lost all incoming calls due to a line fault, BT re-directed the calls to our fax jamming our lines and causing us to loose calls, and as a valued business customer of British telecom it took them 5 days to get out to us.

We called them solidly and got fobbed off each time even though we are signed up to a fast response service agreement that obviously was not worth the paper it was written on.

The phones are now back up and running so if you would like to give us a call if your coming back up our way then I'm sure we can make your trip worthwhile and again apologies for not being able to get through to us.

Hope to see you soon

Adam& the clinic crew

Last edited by specialx; 09 October 2004 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09 October 2004, 03:56 PM
Bonehead
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dazza01
Here's the Justy great little car for tazzing around in m8, i can vouch for that.

Never mind the Justy!

I got the aircraft carrier! (Any chance of a pic Adam?)

Seriously though - top guys up at the clinic, fully justified reputation

Tony
Old 10 October 2004, 01:17 PM
SamUK
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by specialx
so sorry to hear that Sam, we have had a ******* nightmare for 5 days with BT having lost all incoming calls due to a line fault, BT re-directed the calls to our fax jamming our lines and causing us to loose calls, and as a valued business customer of British telecom it took them 5 days to get out to us.

We called them solidly and got fobbed off each time even though we are signed up to a fast response service agreement that obviously was not worth the paper it was written on.

The phones are now back up and running so if you would like to give us a call if your coming back up our way then I'm sure we can make your trip worthwhile and again apologies for not being able to get through to us.

Hope to see you soon

Adam& the clinic crew

Adam,

No worries, i will give you a shout on my next visit to Leeds....and hopefully i will be able to provide a more of a notice...

BT.....are a complete nightmare...

Cheers
Sam