Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

GT Graphics - number plate manufacturer

Search this Thread

Old 31 August 2004, 01:11 AM
nickejmartin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT Graphics - number plate manufacturer

Anyone ever used these people - based in Manchester and supply 'quality' number plates and such like. Advertised a fair bit in Jap performance car.

Advice - keep away if you want customer care. I placed an order at 2pm this afternoon on the internet, made an error, rang them 5 minutes later to change the plate size, and got swomped with legal notices and the such. Apparantly it all my fault for not reading the small print and there is no way they are changing the order, even though the guy had the details in front of him and the plates won't be made until later this week. And the change they won't do - length of plate from 16 cms to 16.5 cms !

So keep away if you want service with a smile!!
Old 31 August 2004, 10:40 PM
SPJ
Scooby Regular

I used this outfit a couple of years ago and was not impressed by the customer care at all.(I think I actually dealt with the owner!!).

Needless to say when I have just recently needed a new set of plates, I went somewhere else. Another Internet order , went as smooth as clockwork.They even phoned me within 20 mins of placing the order to confirm some detail.

Steve
Old 01 September 2004, 09:49 PM
nickejmartin
Scooby Regular

had a phone call today and the spec has been changed. So alls well - if the quality is as good as normal, then I would use them again as they do make good plates - its the attitude thing - all i was doing was giving them business.

But to be fair everyone has ended up happy so like goes on.
Old 01 September 2004, 09:59 PM
Granby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by nickejmartin
had a phone call today and the spec has been changed. So alls well - if the quality is as good as normal, then I would use them again as they do make good plates - its the attitude thing - all i was doing was giving them business.

But to be fair everyone has ended up happy so like goes on.
The power of Scoobynet