Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

4wheel alignment Preston/Lancs

Search this Thread

Old 26 August 2004, 10:13 PM
molko
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4wheel alignment Preston/Lancs

Hi

Where is the place to go to get my MY02 WRX sorted, i need a 4 wheel aligment and the wheels balanced.

I have tried Riding and CO, but they are too busy, they outsource the 4 wheel alignement to HB Panelcraft anyway, so i tried there, they are too busy and they recommended Silverspray, who didn't really seem interested..

Where can i go ?..anyone got any recommedations.

thanks
Old 26 August 2004, 11:28 PM
john_s
Scooby Regular

Same problem, same area here... MY02 WRX, so same car too!

I've used National Tyres on Fylde Road in the past for alignment on other cars, but I can't make up my mind whether or not to trust them to do my Scoob.

I got my last tyres from Hi-Q on Stanley Street, and the guy there made a decent job of balancing the wheels.

BTW, think twice about Riding's, I've found them to be loads more expensive than Wildings or Stan Palmers for servicing. 20K service was £50 cheaper at Stan Palmers than Ridings quoted me, and the customer service up there is *loads* better than you get at Ridings.

John.
Old 27 August 2004, 11:17 AM
molko
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by john_s
Same problem, same area here... MY02 WRX, so same car too!

I've used National Tyres on Fylde Road in the past for alignment on other cars, but I can't make up my mind whether or not to trust them to do my Scoob.

I got my last tyres from Hi-Q on Stanley Street, and the guy there made a decent job of balancing the wheels.

BTW, think twice about Riding's, I've found them to be loads more expensive than Wildings or Stan Palmers for servicing. 20K service was £50 cheaper at Stan Palmers than Ridings quoted me, and the customer service up there is *loads* better than you get at Ridings.

John.
Thanks

I agree with your comments about Riding and Co....so i think i will leave well alone, unless i really have to go there.

Ive got the car booked in at Kinders on Garstang Road, going in today. I'll let you know the outcome. I've used them before with other cars, and not had too much of a problem !!!!.....

cheers
Old 30 August 2004, 12:45 AM
RRH
Scooby Regular

I use steve's tyre'd and exhaust'd in southport for the track cars- they have all the latest laser gear and have impressed me on many occassions.
Old 30 August 2004, 01:17 PM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

How about a ride to the Clinic in Chesterfield? Not to far from you is it?