Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Service Point ?

Search this Thread

Old 11 June 2004, 07:56 PM
CataIunya
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Service Point ?

Hi All,

Just a quick note to other peeps so they don't get inolved with this company. I have an LG tv that developed a fault soon after I bought it. I phoned LG and they put me through to Service Point. After many months they eventually came out to pick up my TV, that was neither here nor there though. When they brought it back it had various chips on that were not there before. I advised the engineer when he was there and showed the condition sheet marking chips before went out and the news chips that were not on the sheet. I signed the sheet noting the new chips.

I phoned them up and they didn't want to know, so I spoke to the director (who was sat next to the customer service monkey). He then proceeded to abuse me on the phone calling me various derogatory names. I was beside myself with anger as you can imagine.......my only choice is the small claims court but I am trying LG first. Even the engineer who picked the TV up said it was a terrible company to work for, which the director said he was going to sack !!!!!!

Unbeleivable........to top it all off they never fixed the problem in the repair report it basically said they took it apart and put it back together again........