Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Great Service !!

Search this Thread

Old 03 December 2003, 06:35 PM
SinghSuperStud
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hi,

had a problem in Nott's city centre by the County Football ground - alarm did not arm and when I came back to the car and used the key it failed to disarm !!! Thought it may be batteries and then finally got somebody to help push it down the road, there was a taxi base on the same road and the guy at the car wash suggested that was the cause.

Thought about calling home for the bypass code but didn't think anybody knew where it was ! In the end, tried and succeeded !

Called TSL where one of the guys was a great help and also spoke to a Derby Subaru dealer where the guy talked me thru some basic diagnostics - he even gave me his mobile incase I had any further problems. Rang a few alarm places such as Incar electronics where the guy was kinda helpful but in the end didn't want to know. Apparently there was a branch of Sextons round the corner who's emergency response meant I had to book the car in with thenm a few days later !!!! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Just wanted to thank the guy at the Scooby dealers (may have been Beechwood ?) and TSL !!

Jai
Old 04 December 2003, 12:24 PM
Trouser @TSL
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Bloody radio masts!!!! .. glad you got home OK mate

cheers

Paul