Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Wilsons - Chadwell Heath

Search this Thread

Old 11 August 2003, 05:02 PM
SirFozzalot
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

What is the service like? Thinking of making a purchase and wondered if these were the guys to deal with.

Thanks for any info.
Old 11 August 2003, 09:27 PM
Charlie_Boy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've used them for servicing, they are quite good with very competitive prices for servicing for the classic shape scoobs.
Old 12 August 2003, 07:28 AM
Old_Fart
Scooby Regular

I've bought 3 scoobs from them and had 5 serviced there. They may be biased towards me now (LOL) but I get absolutely great service..some of it a little outside the regular 7.5,15k schedule LOL for example they sourced and fitted a modified APRacing clutch for my 22B within a couple of days when IM couldn't get me one.
They do SIDC discounts, except on 'classic' MY's servicing, where they've reduced prices alot as per above post.
Depending on your location they can also pick up/drop off your car...which is nice, not sure about courtesy cats though as have never requested one.
Ta
Chuck
Old 14 August 2003, 03:31 AM
thecirsch
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

As above, the bloke who works on the desk (Martin) knows his stuff as well.

A while back the bonnet catch on mine wasn't working, I took it in, they got a mechanic to come out straight away. He had a quick look, went back, returned with a screwdriver and WD40 and fixed it there and then. When I asked how much, they said forget it . No complaints (except for the the service with a belt change and MOT came in at just under a grand )
Old 18 August 2003, 08:54 PM
3times
Scooby Regular

Bought 2 cars from them and they have done all my servicing. Courtesy cars available (got a nice lime green cordoba, then again its better than the Justy). They seem to know their stuff and have always been ok with me (apart from trade-in price on MY98).