Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Gripe Time: TRACKER Networks

Search this Thread

Old 28 March 2003, 01:16 PM
ADP
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

Hi All,

Had my tracker installed in May 2002.

Received as expected an invoice for I quote " CAR TNU, Annual Guard and Recovery"

I pay this on the spot so to speak, while the guy installs it. He does I good job, I watch, everyones happy.

So, MUCH later on in October I receive a letter saying "You havent paid your annual subsrciption"

So I call up telling them my bill tells me I have, they disagree - I disagree back and dont give them any money.

I get ANOTHER letter this morning now nearly a year after having it fitted saying " your subscription will be cancelled if you dont pay"

So I call up, explaining I have a bill stating that I have paid. Once again they say no you havent, I quote the bill to them - they say "Oh yeah that is a bit missleading isnt it? - weve had it changed now then"

I check the website and find in actual fact, the amount I paid wasnt enuff and in actual fact, yes I do owe them 99 quid.#

So the girl on the phone asks " Do I want to pay then?" No I say, but I will anyway

Next up I ask when I will receive a bill for renewal - " Oh your card will be automatically debited she said " - I reply "No chance not without my say so it wont." Theres no way Im having tracker taking money off my card whenever they feel like it, especially without me signing anything at all.

So they agree to send me an invoice so I can pay myself.

All in all, pretty disgruntelled with them over this and will probably be taking my money else where next time. [/rant mode off]

(though seeing as Im technically in the wrong, I guess I got a good 0% interest period out of them huh )

AP

[Edited by ADP - 3/28/2003 1:20:13 PM]