Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Adams and courtesy cars

Search this Thread

Old 13 January 2003, 08:08 AM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Let's be honest we all expect courtesy cars when our pride and joy is in for a service (50k in my case), sometimes we get a good car sometimes we get Justys.

Adams have changed all the courtesy cars over to Daihatsu, new ones (less than 4k on this car)! They even got rid of the purple Justy.

At the moment I am driving a Terrios, which seems to be the Daihatsu entrant in the small 4WD on-roaders category (Jimny, RAV4).

It is so much fun!

Okay I have droped about 180bhp but I tell you what, getting BMWs to move over and overtaking them is far more satisfying in the Terrios than it is in my WRX. I was laughing my head of when I got retaken and the guy in the passenger seat stared at me!

No one trying to race me, no one staring at the car, it is actually nice to be less noticed.

Now all it needs are bigger wheels, better gear shift and a MUCH bigger engine!

A courtesy car that is nice, fun and does the job... that will be the Terrios.

Also a special thanks to Adams (Di for arranging it and Susanne for finding it!) for letting me drop my car off on the Saturday for the service today.

It has even got me thinking about Foresters when I come to get rid of the Scoob!

[Edited by MATTeL - 1/13/2003 8:10:01 AM]