Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

SCOOBYMANIA

Search this Thread

Old 06 May 2001, 06:02 PM
Rosco
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Over a month ago I ordered a Brake Cooling Duct kit! After a couple of weeks I phoned up to find out what was happening about it. The lady said I need to speak to Mike and said he'd phone me back. After me phoning seven times more and posting him an email, once I'd realised who it was, I finally got a reply! Mike Tuckwood said in his email that they'd had staffing problems and that he has been way to busy to fulfill all the orders that had come in. He also said that they he would get it to me within the next couple of days.
Well it's now been over another two weeks and I'm still waiting!
If he's been too busy to simply put this kit in a mail bag and post the bloody thing, how come he's had plenty of time to read and reply to many comments on the IWOC listing.
Does anyone know of another company that does these kits, if so please let me know
Old 06 May 2001, 08:22 PM
PGMabley
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Same problems with my clear rear lenses

Mike - don't waste time saying how good business is on the BBS when you clearly cant deliver despite your explanations!

You will not have a business left if you treat from what I have seen a lot of your customers in this way

Paul
Pi$$ed off of Reading
Old 08 May 2001, 01:05 AM
Mike Tuckwood
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

I have told you both the truth, I'm genuinely soryy but I have been unable to cope with the quantity of orders that have come in, I have a new member of staff starting on Tuesday Morning and things will hopefully clear up over the next &lt;<I>insert whatever period of time you wish here</I>&gt;.

I have over 300 unanswered, unsatisfied(?) mails, I've answered what I can and dealt with as many as I can on my own over the last 3 weeks or so.

Been unable to answer all queries and if you have been one that has not had what he asked for within a reasonable time then again I am sorry.

I have managed to answer 174 mails over the past 3 weeks, including all 3 Bank Holidays.

Many queries involve dealing with suppliers who unfortunately are not still at it at the times I am. (check time of this post).

I am unable to produce an "excuse" which will alter the poor service that some have received though I am endeavouring to get things back up to speed as soon as humanly possible.

Unfortunately Steve we are the only ones who (currently) make the brake cooling duct, I went over to the manufacturers on Friday to fetch the parts I was waiting for on Friday.

I had today (Bank Holiday) off (sort of) despite the phone ringing 67 times today!

Still sorry that some people have had to wait so long, feel free to air your grievances.

Mike.

Old 08 May 2001, 08:23 PM
Rosco
Scooby Regular

Wink

Fair enough Mike. I too can relate to hectic times in business as I've had both my telesales girls walk out on me before. But I did do my upmost to make sure my customers were informed of the problems. In my business it's regular customers, not different people from around the world.
I'll phone tommorrow with my details
Regards Steve
Old 09 May 2001, 05:13 PM
Jza
Scooby Regular

Mike,

Just a suggestion - why not email back your emailers saying that your in a mess and apologise - please bare with you?
Worked for me in the past!!

Soz if you've already done it!!

Jza