Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Bodyshop/Mobile Repairer in Leeds/W.Yorks?

Search this Thread

Old 30 November 2002, 06:16 PM
Scotch Steve
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Somebody has kindly left a small dent and scratch on the front wing of the other half's 206 whilst in the Ikea carpark, as they tend to do there.
Whilst very small & hardly noticable it's down to the bare metal and I'm wanting to get it fixed before winter sets in, so I'm looking for any recommendations of decent bodyshops etc in the area.
By decent I obviously mean in terms of quality of job , but also price, as I have been quoted what I consider a fairly hefy price from one place in Leeds already.

I'm also planning a quote from a mobile dent master/chipsaway set up but thought I'd ask for any recommendations on here first for both bodyshops and mobile repairers.

Thanks

Steve
Old 30 November 2002, 11:22 PM
Apple
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

have a look in the yellow pages as AFAIR there was a decent repairs place in Ossett who seemed to know what they were on about and had the gear for the job - can't remember their name

I got a quote from them to spray a new bumper (not on the scoob) and thought it was expensive so went to a "backstreet" place on South Accomodation Road that seemed cheaper (and nasty to go with it) - the work was "minimalist" IMHO. By the time I'd finshed sorting out the cheap job, it would have been cheaper getting it done properly 1st time - you pay's your money...

Apple
Old 01 December 2002, 08:36 PM
Scotch Steve
Scooby Regular

Apple,
Cheers for that, car was supplied by Woodkirk Peugeot, they sub contract their work out to a place over Dewsbury/Batley way, it may even be Osset, I'll give the Yellow Pages a look over and see what I can find.

Cheers

Steve