Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

They make me MAD!! - TDI

Search this Thread

Old 01 October 1999, 12:04 AM
Lee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm. Although my reactions arent as strong as yours I didnt like their salespitch much.

Shame really cos they are local to me, but their rollingroad is more expensive than PE.

Plus had some duff advice re the superchips "chip" when I was a scooby-virgin.
Old 01 October 1999, 10:53 AM
firefox
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Hi ...

I already have a low opinion of TDI.... hence why I buy HKS kit from elsewhere.... but unfortunately they are the most experienced with it...

I had to find out about some pin outs.... and the approved dealer I bought the kit off doesnt know (instructions are Jap). And they are a new dealer.

So I phoned TDI..asking about these pinouts... they use this kit every week!! I needed to know two wires...

The TOSSER there... (main man) refused to tell me....tried to say they were the only approved stockists... They I mentioned Micheal (main guy at HKS Europe).. then he said chances are they got it from somewhere else..and not from TDI....

But this MORON still wouldnt tell me...saying I had to go back to the supplier I used..and obtain it from the info from them... WHAT A ****!! (sorry)

I phoned Micheal....complained... his words "Its what we expect from TDI, the arent known for their customer relations".

As such, he is currently finding out the pin outs for me...

So... everyone avoid TDI...HKS products are the same cost from all the new HKS suppliers...and TDI's labour cost is 70quid an hour!!!

Cheers,

J.

ps - This gets my goat!!