Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Help me find a video on youtube that was to do with iPod progression

Search this Thread

Old 02 January 2013, 05:02 PM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help me find a video on youtube that was to do with iPod progression

Hi all, wandering if anyone can help me here.

About 2-3 months ago (I think), someone on these forums made a thread with a link to a video on youtube showing a p!ss-take of the iphone.

Basically, the video started off with a male chat show host talking, and then it went to a clip showing this video. The video started off with the oldest ipod, and then it went onto the next, then the next, then an iPhone, then iPad, etc etc... there was about 10+ different apple products.

It went like "Here is an iPod, here is another ipod only bigger, here is another ipod which has a colour screen, here is an ishuffle, here is an inano, here is an inano with different colours, here is a smaller ishuffle, here is an iphone which looks like an iPod, here is a white iPhone ooooooo a white iPhone, etc etc".

You get the idea so if anyone can help find that video or know what video Im referring to, I'd be very happy! Thanks
Old 02 January 2013, 05:26 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LSherratt
Hi all, wandering if anyone can help me here.

About 2-3 months ago (I think), someone on these forums made a thread with a link to a video on youtube showing a p!ss-take of the iphone.

Basically, the video started off with a male chat show host talking, and then it went to a clip showing this video. The video started off with the oldest ipod, and then it went onto the next, then the next, then an iPhone, then iPad, etc etc... there was about 10+ different apple products.

It went like "Here is an iPod, here is another ipod only bigger, here is another ipod which has a colour screen, here is an ishuffle, here is an inano, here is an inano with different colours, here is a smaller ishuffle, here is an iphone which looks like an iPod, here is a white iPhone ooooooo a white iPhone, etc etc".

You get the idea so if anyone can help find that video or know what video Im referring to, I'd be very happy! Thanks
I think it'll be one of Conan O'Brien's videos.

This is the iPad one:

Old 02 January 2013, 05:49 PM
craigybaby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maybe this one

Old 02 January 2013, 07:11 PM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by craigybaby
That's the one thankyou! I had been searching for ages!