Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

NBA Jam

Search this Thread

Old 29 December 2010, 01:42 PM
Jamescsti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NBA Jam

Anyone else got NBA Jam?
Just bought it in gamestation today as was really looking forward to it, I loved the original on the Megadrive
Anyway, got it home and the damn disc is faulty, Xbox cant read it (brand new copy). I took it back and they swapped it, second copy has same issues.
I'm sure its not the xbox as all my other games load fine, including my brand new copy of Assassins Creed Brotherhood and old games (fifa 09). Just wondered if anyone has a working copy or I should just get a refund?
Old 29 December 2010, 02:03 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Your laser may be on the way out

I took my office 360 apart last week as some games would not work, tweaked a variable resistor and pumped some more juice through the laser.

Works a treat now
Old 29 December 2010, 02:22 PM
Jamescsti
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
Your laser may be on the way out

I took my office 360 apart last week as some games would not work, tweaked a variable resistor and pumped some more juice through the laser.

Works a treat now
I considered that but I bought a Kinect Yesterday with two new games and both work fine, seems to be just this one game, gurss I will have to try it in another xbox and see if it loads.