Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Which new PC?

Search this Thread

Old 31 August 2010, 10:35 PM
Dunk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which new PC?

Help !

Laptop has decided to die, and I need a new PC asap. I want to spend as little as poss as I don't think I need anything too special to handle surfing, email, itunes, spotify, simple photo / vid editing.

Desktop would be ideal and I won't need a screen, speakers, keyboard etc. I've also got a new version of Windows 7 I can load up.
Any ideas what / where I should be looking who can sell me a box with a suitable spec at a decent price? (c.£300ish?)

Thks,

D
Old 01 September 2010, 10:43 AM
jura11
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi mate try Novatch(which are for you local) in Reading,here is link and look on barebones which selling http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/barebones.html
To barebone you are need just HDD,GPU(video card) which you are buy all in for 100£.
And prices of barebones is from 114£ to 629£ inc. VAT.
Or try eBay,ebuyer which selling its same completed desktop PC,but i recommend you buy some cheap components from ebay etc. and build own PC,its easy and cheaper option
Old 02 September 2010, 10:09 AM
Dunk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Perfect many thks - ordered a Realm from Novatech to pick up tomorrow.

D