Notices
Computer & Technology Related Post here for help and discussion of computing and related technology. Internet, TVs, phones, consoles, computers, tablets and any other gadgets.

Puting music onto a cd

Search this Thread

Old 14 December 2009, 08:59 PM
burbling1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Puting music onto a cd

I have a laptop with windows vista, in the past I have put music from my computer onto cd but cant remember how to do it. I have tried loading it onto windows media player then putting it onto the the burn section on the right hand side of the page then burning, this cd only works on my dvd player I have tried it in my van and scoob which are both mp3 players but both come up with mp3 disc then an error im using the same type of disks to when i did it before when it worked.
Can anybody help me.
Old 14 December 2009, 10:09 PM
alphaj12
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try reducing the burn speed and making sure its set to audio disc not data. I've found that some older players only like cd's burnt around 8X speed. Also your dvd player probably plays mp3(data) cd's but perhaps your car and van players don't. Done the same myself!
Old 14 December 2009, 11:36 PM
burbling1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the reply mate, I didnt know you could adjust such things until you said so have just burnt one as you said.

Fingers crossed.